Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

To have a debate/discussion you can only have it with mature minded adults willing to listen and willing to be wrong you and a few posters just come in with an agenda.

Its a conspiracy thread to discuss conspiracies.You simply don't believe there is any conspiracy anywhere so no point in being here u could have said that on page one and left,why don't you and a few of the other posters have a thread called the anti conspiracy thread and you guys can bang on to each other about all the crackpots over on the conspiracy threads between yourselves.

there are no safe spaces on boards. Well except for maybe the personal issues forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Icke is bang on here. The ruling class (Rothschilds and co) are wiping out all small to medium businesses. I notice alot of people are selling company stock online now and many many people losing their jobs. This is happening right under our noses now. Businesses ruined, people become poorer and more and more people fall into the bottom rung or as I like to say fall into the abyss. Just trying to survive not living, just surviving and sadly all planned.

Look at the video and tell me he's wrong. Look at what's happening in Ireland tens of thousands losing jobs by the week.

The economy is being turned to shyte right under our eyes and yet people will tell you it's all by accident or random coincidence. Madness.

Suicides will skyrocket and yet people will be too busy making memes of themselves cooped up in their bedrooms thinking they are free whilst unknown to them they might not have a job in a few weeks; and still saying how wonderful Varadkar is.

Turn your stomach it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Icke is bang on here. The ruling class (Rothschilds and co) are wiping out all small to medium businesses. I notice alot of people are selling company stock online now and many many people losing their jobs. This is happening right under our noses now. Businesses ruined, people become poorer and more and more people fall into the bottom rung or as I like to say fall into the abyss. Just trying to survive not living, just surviving and sadly all planned.

Look at the video and tell me he's wrong. Look at what's happening in Ireland tens of thousands losing jobs by the week.

The economy is being turned to shyte right under our eyes and yet people will tell you it's all by accident or random coincidence. Madness.

Suicides will skyrocket and yet people will be too busy making memes of themselves cooped up in their bedrooms thinking they are free whilst unknown to them they might not have a job in a few weeks; and still saying how wonderful Varadkar is.

Turn your stomach it would.

I watched the video....I can't take anything he says seriously he believes in lizard people.

And he doesn't seem to realise people are dying due to this virus

What a genius Icke is to predict a recession during a global pandemic. Nobody else realised it was a possibility. Only him, David Icke, the son of god is special enough to realise this. I wonder if he still has that awful tracksuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,705 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I don't see any theories here. Just rehashing of age old John Birch society type beliefs and social media dumps with no explanation. Like "watch this 25 minute video".

A shame. I love a good conspiracy theory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

To have a debate/discussion you can only have it with mature minded adults willing to listen and willing to be wrong you and a few posters just come in with an agenda.

Its a conspiracy thread to discuss conspiracies.You simply don't believe there is any conspiracy anywhere so no point in being here u could have said that on page one and left,why don't you and a few of the other posters have a thread called the anti conspiracy thread and you guys can bang on to each other about all the crackpots over on the conspiracy threads between yourselves.

They had their own forum. It died on its arse.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=422

You will never convince a skeptic of anything CT related. Ever. I wouldn't even try tbh. Sisyphus'punishment.

Joshua J wrote: »
    They had their own forum. It died on its arse.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=422

You will never convince a skeptic of anything CT related. Ever. I wouldn't even try tbh. Sisyphus'punishment.

well you could start by producing some actual evidence but that really isn't the CT way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Joshua J wrote: »

You're a skeptic. Anyone who questions anything is. If something is false, it's false, there shouldn't be some sort of "leeway" for bull****.

Government announce plans you can BE ARRESTED for basically walking down the street. This is extreme draconian measures and simply must be questioned. The Covid19 emergency legislation brought in with a third or less of TD's in the Dail.

Folks this all about control nothing to do with safety whatsoever.

Ask yourself this simple question.

If Gardai think you have Coronavirus why would they rush after you to arrest you?. Surely they would be keeping as much distance as possible?.
    Isn't that the idea behind the whole self isolation thing?. You telling me if they were afraid of a potentially deadly killer virus they would arrest you?.
    Would you rush after someone who had a potentially killer virus that can be transmitted via a simple cough or sneeze. What's to stop the person deliberately sneezing on you or rubbing snot on the person arresting them to escape?

Please use some common sense.

If I was a Garda and thought someone could pass on something life threatening with a simple cough or sneeze I certainly wouldn't be arresting them. Would you?. Doesn't make any sense does it?.

It does when a police state is being created.

Of course the unemployed boards/dole lifers on this never see that, haven't seen daylight since the 90's and think being under house arrest forever is fantastic. :(

Government announce plans you can BE ARRESTED for basically walking down the street.(

Source?

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Source?

It's in the legislation. to be honest pal can you not even look up anything yourself that's mainstream news?. 10 seconds do the job on any search engine.

It get's tiring having to spoon fed you links/sources etc.

https://theliberal.ie/coronavirus-government-pass-legislation-that-allow-the-gardai-to-arrest-people-if-they-refuse-to-self-isolate/

It's in the legislation. to be honest pal can you not even look up anything yourself that's mainstream news?. 10 seconds do the job on any search engine.

https://theliberal.ie/coronavirus-government-pass-legislation-that-allow-the-gardai-to-arrest-people-if-they-refuse-to-self-isolate/

so not "arrested JUST for walking down the street".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Government announce plans you can BE ARRESTED for basically walking down the street. This is extreme draconian measures and simply must be questioned. The Covid19 emergency legislation brought in with a third or less of TD's in the Dail.

Folks this all about control nothing to do with safety whatsoever.

Ask yourself this simple question.

If Gardai think you have Coronavirus why would they rush after you to arrest you?. Surely they would be keeping as much distance as possible?.
    Isn't that the idea behind the whole self isolation thing?. You telling me if they were afraid of a potentially deadly killer virus they would arrest you?.
    Would you rush after someone who had a potentially killer virus that can be transmitted via a simple cough or sneeze. What's to stop the person deliberately sneezing on you or rubbing snot on the person arresting them to escape?

Please use some common sense.

If I was a Garda and thought someone could pass on something life threatening with a simple cough or sneeze I certainly wouldn't be arresting them. Would you?. Doesn't make any sense does it?.

It does when a police state is being created.

Of course the unemployed boards/dole lifers on this never see that, haven't seen daylight since the 90's and think being under house arrest forever is fantastic. :(

Guard arrest armed criminals, arrest people with knives, arrest people who are a danger to themselves and others every day. That their job!

As for the last part :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But in your link it doesn't quote any legislation...

The haven't passed the legislation. They're meeting today.

Your post is a lie.

Guard arrest armed criminals, arrest people with knives, arrest people who are a danger to themselves and others every day. That their job!

As for the last part :rolleyes:

Jesus can you relate anything to what I typed just once!. .

I am talking about people being arrested for suspicion of having coronavirus not people with knifes etc.
    Never mentioned that. They are your words not mine. Never mentioned knife once you just make up whatever crap you think I typed.

If you think someone has a potentially lethal virus that's contagious why would you arrest them if they could potentially kill you with a cough?.
    Would you race toward someone who could kill you with a cough or sneeze, whats to stop them rubbing snot or spit on you to infect you to get away?.

I'm on here as I have said many times little to nothing to do at work. The dole lifers on the other hand who live here 24/7 despite having no interest in the subject matter well surely they could do something constructive with their lifes?. Just a thought. I have no interest in cricket, I would never in a million years spend my weekdays/weekends and my life on a cricket forum.Why would I?. Just a point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The introduction of martial law in Ireland will be indicated by the announcement of a "code red" or "status red" by the Irish Defense forces. We are currently in a status "yellow" or "code yellow". It is generally accepted that the Army will be used to facilitate the HSE in shoring up staffing and other resources as necessary. The army are officers of the government and are at their disposal.

The colour coding structure is not unlike the coding used by Met Eireann which employ a status yellow , orange or red depending on how reckless or endangering our weather is forecast.

Most hilariously, during the 2013 heatwave, temperatures soared around Ireland throughout the month of July. The " tact " radar was at a minimum and with average temperatures of just under 30 degrees Met Eireann posted an "Orange Warning" across their website on the 12th July …. true story.

Jesus can you relate anything to what I typed just once!. .

I am talking about people being arrested for suspicion of having coronavirus not people with knifes etc.
    Never mentioned that. They are your words not mine. Never mentioned knife once you just make up whatever crap you think I typed.

If you think someone has a potentially lethal virus that's contagious why would you arrest them if they could potentially kill you with a cough?.
    Would you race toward someone who could kill you with a cough or sneeze, whats to stop them rubbing snot or spit on you to infect you to get away?.

I'm obviously gonna have to dumb it down for you.

It's

Their

Job!!

If they feel someone needs to be arrested they put themself in harm's way because if they don't then more people can be hurt/killed.

I'm on here as I have said many times little to nothing to do at work.

So you claim.
    The dole lifers on the other hand who live here 24/7 despite having no interest in the subject matter well surely they could do something constructive with their lifes?. Just a thought. I have no interest in cricket, I would never in a million years spend my weekdays/weekends and my life on a cricket forum.Why would I?. Just a point.

Name one.

I'm obviously gonna have to dumb it down for you.

It's

Their

Job!!

If they feel someone needs to be arrested they put themself in harm's way because if they don't then more people can be hurt/killed.

So you claim.

Name one.

Why do you insist on deflecting?. Answer this question!.

Name one?.
    Well whats your real name there pal?. ;)

Why do you insist on deflecting?. Answer this question!.

Yet guards arrest junkies with AIDS and HEPATITIS every day, risking infection from them, why do you think they do this?

Name one?.
    Well whats your real name there pal?. ;)

1. I am not your "pal"

2. Why would I give you personal information about myself.

3. What makes you think I am on the dole?

• Advertisement

Yet guards arrest junkies with AIDS and HEPATITIS every day, risking infection from them, why do you think they do this?

1. I am not your "pal"

2. Why would I give you personal information about myself.

3. What makes you think I am on the dole?

Junkies, how terribly compassionate it!. Folk who have addiction issues I prefer myself anyway you have one yourself, to this. Practically live on this site you do.

Anyways More deflection. I am talking of Coronavirus and you won't speak of this. Deflection deflection and more deflection is all I get from ya.

Well if you spend all day everyday of your life on a forum, especially on a thread you don't even believe anything in, then it figures if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck looks like a duck chances are it's a duck pal!.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Two genuine things to mull over:

Eamonn O Cuiv has pointed out that its not legal under the constitution to pass this emergency legislation until after the Seanad election which is on the 30 March
    https://twitter.com/eamonocuiv/status/1240348959878590465

Why has no other politician, Govt legal advisor, journalist or media outlet pointed this out?

The other issue is The Eu has imposed a 30 day inward travel ban from outside the block, Ireland is the only country where it does not apply, whats going on here? Why are we going in a different direction than the rest of the bloc?

Junkies, how terribly compassionate it!. Folk who have addiction issues I prefer myself anyway you have one yourself, to this. Practically live on this site you do.

Could you translate that into English please? :confused:
    Anyways More deflection. I am talking of Coronavirus and you won't speak of this. Deflection deflection and more deflection is all I get from ya.

More than happy to talk facts, when you post some then we can discuss them.

Well if you spend all day everyday of your life on a forum, especially on a thread you don't even believe anything in, then it figures if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck looks like a duck chances are it's a duck pal!.

But I'm not on here all day nor am I on here every day, You do realise you're not the only person in the world who works at a computer right? We all have the spare minutes to post when we want.

Two genuine things to mull over:

Eamonn O Cuiv has pointed out that its not legal under the constitution to pass this emergency legislation until after the Seanad election which is on the 30 March
    https://twitter.com/eamonocuiv/status/1240348959878590465

Why has no other politician, Govt legal advisor, journalist or media outlet pointed this out?

eamon said no such thing. Perhaps you can quote the part of his tweet that says that.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

eamon said no such thing. Perhaps you can quote the part of his tweet that says that.

Can you read?

If no Taoiseach has been so appointed,then it seems that the Seanad cannot be convened.If the election goes ahead,we may have no Seanad to pass legislation until a newly appointed Taoiseach nominates senators. Even if postponed,an election must be held by mid-April(w/in 90 days)
    All of this means that a new Taoiseach will need to be appointed soon. The question is, how do we go about this during a national emergency?

It's in place in several countries in Europe. French police have already handed out fines. It's a perfectly reasonable.

It's to deter (and prosecute) people from breaking curfews or lockdowns.

Can you read?

If no Taoiseach has been so appointed,then it seems that the Seanad cannot be convened.If the election goes ahead,we may have no Seanad to pass legislation until a newly appointed Taoiseach nominates senators. Even if postponed,an election must be held by mid-April(w/in 90 days)
    All of this means that a new Taoiseach will need to be appointed soon. The question is, how do we go about this during a national emergency?

that only applies after the 29th. Checking my calendar and i see that it is not yet the 29th.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It is obvious to me that there are sinister forces at work here.

Everything is being ensconced in the conspirators strategy. One of the integral frameworks of their plan is the global enforcement of martial law. The vicarious transfer of power to direct government is a critical success factor. Once governments obtain absolute power they can commence the implementation of new legislation to curb civil liberties.

This social manipulation shall not just occur on a street level. Be conscious off the litigious control mechanisms they introduce. Bank deposit guarantees will mask the control exerted over personal finances, especially if a run on the banks develops over the next few weeks.

The shut down of business is a fundamental ploy in the overall strategy, which is being carried out … with cold efficiency.

I've asked this several times:

You claim doctors are "thick". If you started displaying the symptoms of Covid19, would you call your GP?

Would you self isolate?

Or would you just continue to mingle with your family/relatives?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Global world-altering event the likes we have never experienced before, within two months, the global- universal depression, will have impacted everyone.

I see some individuals are not paying attention to the developments happening day by day. Some just believe a Miracle cure is on its way and will fix the problem. I hope they are right. What if that breakthrough cure doesn’t materialize soon?

We may be pushed into a lockdown for years. The vultures in the shadows will sweep in, take everything. The businesses that closed and homes when people can’t afford their mortgages, will all be taken back. The citizens at the bottom will be looking for handouts from their government authority- no jobs mean they have no income to look after their families.

People prefer to bury their head in sand and believe it be all over next month and see no sign this is about to happen.

The biggest socialists are the banks, investors who buy up stocks. They've take free money from their rich associates working for the FED and ESB in Europe. We saw how little they cared for people at the bottom in 2008. Borrow more our will let your little country sink. Those were the threats.

It a new way of life coming, that everyone will have to adapt to in the coming months. 

We need to careful about scaremongering about Irish troops on the street. It is inevitable they will be deployed on the street in coming months, if the virus continues to spread. The Irish government, is not not going to arrest innocent people and thrown them in detention camps any time soon. Irish government does not have same attitude or present issues the Americans have.  The US government will clearly have lot more problems controlling their population during a lockdown phase with millions of guns in people's homes, and they will bring in the army to control the populace with force.  

Advertisement