Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The US government will clearly have lot more problems controlling their population during a lockdown phase with millions of guns in people's homes, and they will bring in the army to control the populace with force.  

California is effectively on lockdown now, 40 million people under a "stay at home" order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Wexford Man Terry Lawton's take on it.

Have a look before it's removed.

The censorship on social media is incredible these days youtube/Google and facebook are the worst for it. Like the Ministry of Truth in 1984. Nothing but propaganda from em.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The censorship on social media is incredible these days youtube/Google and facebook are the worst for it. Like the Ministry of Truth in 1984. Nothing but propaganda from em.

who is terry lawton and why is his take on it any more important than mine our yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

who is terry lawton and why is his take on it any more important than mine our yours?
    He's on youtube and not on the dole.

That's all the qualification you need to declare that a virus doesn't exist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Skipped in a bit and he was ranting about us being bombarded with chemicals by airplanes. Shìte was I gonna watch the full 17+ minutes of that.

King Mob wrote: »

Even trump has had to admit that it isn't a hoax. It really is something when you are dumber than Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭jh79

King Mob wrote: »

Have a look at this, good for a laugh;

https://irishelectionliterature.com/2019/05/23/leaflet-from-terry-lawton-independent-rosslare-le19/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    California is effectively on lockdown now, 40 million people under a "stay at home" order.

Slow roll out by states. What transpires in two months, when civilians are still locked down and can’t get out? They're going to need a pass to buy food- buy stuff when roadblocks are set up? Riots are inevitable.  There acceptance now, but that may not last longterm. Right now, a procedure for full lockdown is not in place. The American government slowly rolling out lockdowns to not panic people in big cities like New York. 

jh79 wrote: »

Yup, he's a chem trail nut.

• Advertisement

Skipped in a bit and he was ranting about us being bombarded with chemicals by airplanes. Shìte was I gonna watch the full 17+ minutes of that.
    Cue whinging about how they don't have any opinion on the chemtrail stuff and later moaning about one set of conspiracy theorists being lumped in with the ones who believe the "crazy theories".

He's a man who wrote many books on fishing, investigates climate engineering and he's a tradesman.

His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine.

Interesting though no one will discuss it just the usual suspect dole/boardsie lifers (24/7 on here) condemning everything and anything that's not the mainstream Varadakar idolatry and worship. :rolleyes:

Media platforms are specifically removing disinformation about Covid19

As soon as something like this kicks off, all the Jim Corr's, Alex Jones, David Icke's of the world start coming out with all their usual stuff, their target audience laps it up, it doesn't matter that it all contradicts each other and is blatantly false of course

investigates climate engineering
    And by this, you mean chemtrails, the idea there's a global conspiracy to spray chemicals out of airliners.
    That doesn't help his credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

there are no safe spaces on boards. Well except for maybe the personal issues forum.
    The Zombie worshipper forum is another one

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

I’m surprised this isn’t here already.. but do people actually believe this started with some clown eating a bat???

Here's an interesting article for you:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/54044.htm

He's a man who wrote many books on fishing, investigates climate engineering and he's a tradesman.

His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine.

Interesting though no one will discuss it just the usual suspect dole/boardsie lifers (24/7 on here) condemning everything and anything that's not the mainstream Varadakar idolatry and worship. :rolleyes:

why is his opinion worth discussing?

The Zombie worshipper forum is another one

there is a zombie worshipper forum?

jh79 wrote: »

Chem Trails : Check
    Water fluoridation : Check
    5G : Check

guaranteed to be a screaming nutjob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

The cash less society is coming sooner than I expected. All cashless transactions because of the virus. All the world economies will collapse, replaced by a world economy with contactless transactions being at the forefront. Everything tracked to the cent. Along with all the data being harvested from us it's a pretty bleak dystopia awaiting us..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,705 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Hes the guy who was outside Google with Gemma O'D going on about 5G in the cloud (which he thinks means actual clouds in the sky) and how Google are going to block out the sun like in Terminator 2.

He needs help. Genuinely.

The Nal wrote: »
    Hes the guy who was outside Google with Gemma O'D going on about 5G in the cloud (which he thinks means actual clouds in the sky) and how they're going to block out the sun.

He needs help. Genuinely.

Ahhh the smart dust lad :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Just to upset the regular two ant-theorists (well, of any theory at all), will leave the banter-master's (Nostra himself) curious passage here:

Nostradamus, Century 2, Quatrain 56.

" The sloping park, great calamity "
    HANKO JIANGTAN Park in Wuhan has slopes to the river waterfront where people can walk into the water.

" Through the Lands of the West and Lombardy"
    West & N.Italy

" The fire in the ship, plague and captivity "
    Ships symbolise trade, commerce and wealth, red considered colour of fire. Plague:Corona virus. Captivity: city lockdown.

" Mercury in Sagittarius, Saturn fading "
    Beginning of January 23rd, 24th Jan 2020. Wuhan was placed under effective quarantine on January 23, as air and rail departures were suspended

Best to be taken with a pinch of salt all the same, he scribbled some amount of Quatrains, there was no Insta, Netflix n' Chill way back in 1555.

If he genuinely saw the future, why is every forecast doom and gloom? The future is not all doom and gloom. He was born in the 1500stime- the places and cities he named all have same names from his life..  
    If someone honestly saw the future they be specifying the differences in housing, technology, clothes people wore,, transport, the list goes on.

The cash less society is coming sooner than I expected. All cashless transactions because of the virus. All the world economies will collapse, replaced by a world economy with contactless transactions being at the forefront. Everything tracked to the cent. Along with all the data being harvested from us it's a pretty bleak dystopia awaiting us..

Yeah I haven't used cash in about 2 months now. At it's current rate they reckon that physical cash usage in modern countries will drop to around 10% in just a few years. It's not some "dystopia", it's just easier. And yes it will be monitored, all digital movements are to some extent.

Ahhh the smart dust lad :pac:

Thats him yeah. People shouldn't be posting his videos anywhere. Poor lad.
    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yeah I haven't used cash in about 2 months now.

I haven't used cash in about 5 years. Maybe longer. Apart from the places that only take cash obviously. Its a good thing.

This is all you need to know about the fukwit...can be safely ignored
    http://climatechangeagenda.com/

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

lol:rolleyes:

In fairness there are a lot of fukwits about peddling this sort of trash but this guys is clearly in need of help.

Very true.

Why do you think they are demonising all cash because of coronavirus?.

Elites mouthpiece the WHO has had numerous articles condemning cash.

You are at nothing trying to discuss this on here however.

All the dole lifers here who idolize RTE never leave their house will think it's marvellous to be microchipped like cattle.

Will probably que up to get it done and be arguing over who has the latest and greatest one. ;)

• Advertisement

he got a massive 2% of the county council electorate in Rosslare to vote for him so he must be doing something right!

Advertisement