Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dohnjoe wrote: »

that is exactly what it is. thousands of disease vectors who dngaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

6541 wrote: »
    Question? Will i be okay to go to Spain in 2 weeks time?

This from February^^

We were all so blissfully unaware of what was ahead...and what is yet to come :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am actually looking forward to some of the rioting footage, I am a sick person really. The US was custom made for rioting, bring it on please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Black guys in America squaring up to the cops. lol. What did he think would happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Steve F wrote: »
    This from February^^

We were all so blissfully unaware of what was ahead...and what is yet to come :(

I'd say it was very clear already in Feb, too many people were misled into believing this was just a seasonal flue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Get tooled up and ready for it. The Covid rumour mill will be going into overdrive this week. I already received Wassaps yesterday of heavy handed US martials using plastic bullets on party goers on Miami beach. It is kicking off over there this week for sure.

This is level 3 of the conspirators plan, panic and confusion. Already the state department have threatened to prosecute bulk buyers while also offering to buy back stock off bulkers. It does not sound good. The president has backed himself into a corner here, it will be interesting to see how he counters.

If I know anything about US domestic policy, it is that there is nothing better to counter it than a bit of foreign interruption and media deflection. Watch out for an "escalating crisis" in other countries this week, deflection is their go to save here.

The army are mobilising in New York, DC and Chicago.

What were the first two levels and how many more are there?

Ipso wrote: »
    What were the first two levels and how many more are there?

Level 1 involves the orchestration of the conspiracy. More than likely majority stakeholders or owners of the largest pension funds on the planet. These funds have been leaking funds for 25 years and are poorly elasticated. They are glorified Ponzi schemes, but inaccurately valued by 1970's and 1980's actuaries. They are costing billions every year. The conspirators have collaborated with Level 2 government agencies to enable their plan to deliver a toxic virus into mainland Europe and the United States to decimate the pension population. With cold efficiency.

Level 2 encompasses governments and their agencies who are vicariously enacting the strategy of level 1. It is obvious that China has been used as a Red Herring for the European and North American targets. By instigating the virus here it has allowed them to create a country with which to culminate the eventual blame for the outbreak. This has been years in development, including the involvement of Hollywood, who have released several viral outbreak disaster movies in the last 2 decades. Such duplicitous films were released with the aim of normalising the onset of a global pandemic in peoples mindsets. It has made the potential ramifications of such an outbreak seem tangible and encourage the build up of fear and panic which lead into Level 3 .

Level 3 involves the ramifications of a global pandemic outbreak. It involves the stock market crash which facilitates the cheapening of global stocks which allows the conspirators to reinvest in once the virus abates. In the meanwhile they have dumped their commodities shareholdings and doubled down on Gold purchasing, leading to a 60% increase in gold prices. The profits on which will be used to repurchase shareholdings once the virus panic is over. The conspiracy is twofold, it is also a land grab on global commodities. Furthermore Level 3 encompasses the panic and looting which allows the governments to seize dramatic control over citizens, changing human rights for ever.

Level 4 is highly subjective and open to suggestion but involves future governments enabling greater resources towards frontline services and a paradoxical movement towards a more government orientated and managed state. Capitalism will be realised whilst also involving the totalitarianism of the modern state. I state this loosely as the average citizen's rights are slowly eroded through the implementation of legislation to disable future pandemic outbreaks. This will include restrictions on travel and will allows the G20 to further exercise authority and control over the movement of developing world citizens.

The conspirators have adopted a laissez-faire complicity towards levels 2,3 and 4. Once the virus is spreading the components of levels 3 and 4 are inevitable. It is a cold efficient strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Level 1 involves the orchestration of the conspiracy. More than likely majority stakeholders or owners of the largest pension funds on the planet. These funds have been leaking funds for 25 years and are poorly elasticated. They are glorified Ponzi schemes, but inaccurately valued by 1970's and 1980's actuaries. They are costing billions every year. The conspirators have collaborated with Level 2 government agencies to enable their plan to deliver a toxic virus into mainland Europe and the United States to decimate the pension population. With cold efficiency.

Level 2 encompasses governments and their agencies who are vicariously enacting the strategy of level 1. It is obvious that China has been used as a Red Herring for the European and North American targets. By instigating the virus here it has allowed them to create a country with which to culminate the eventual blame for the outbreak. This has been years in development, including the involvement of Hollywood, who have released several viral outbreak disaster movies in the last 2 decades. Such duplicitous films were released with the aim of normalising the onset of a global pandemic in peoples mindsets. It has made the potential ramifications of such an outbreak seem tangible and encourage the build up of fear and panic which lead into Level 3 .

Level 3 involves the ramifications of a global pandemic outbreak. It involves the stock market crash which facilitates the cheapening of global stocks which allows the conspirators to reinvest in once the virus abates. In the meanwhile they have dumped their commodities shareholdings and doubled down on Gold purchasing, leading to a 60% increase in gold prices. The profits on which will be used to repurchase shareholdings once the virus panic is over. The conspiracy is twofold, it is also a land grab on global commodities. Furthermore Level 3 encompasses the panic and looting which allows the governments to seize dramatic control over citizens, changing human rights for ever.

Level 4 is highly subjective and open to suggestion but involves future governments enabling greater resources towards frontline services and a paradoxical movement towards a more government orientated and managed state. Capitalism will be realised whilst also involving the totalitarianism of the modern state. I state this loosely as the average citizen's rights are slowly eroded through the implementation of legislation to disable future pandemic outbreaks. This will include restrictions on travel and will allows the G20 to further exercise authority and control over the movement of developing world citizens.

The conspirators have adopted a laissez-faire complicity towards levels 2,3 and 4. Once the virus is spreading the components of levels 3 and 4 are inevitable. It is a cold efficient strategy.

That's not too bad actually. Could weave in Big Pharma too.

Italy is showing a slow down in new cases for 2 consecutive days
    Lock down seems the only option that works

Needs 5G and chemtrails. Maybe for a retro twist he could have added Jade Helm 13.

• Advertisement

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Italy is showing a slow down in new cases for 2 consecutive days
    Lock down seems the only option that works

But at what cost, sacrificing all our civil rights and freedoms to live in a dystopian police state, being arbitrarily arrested for walking on the street, our previous lives a distant memory, microchipped, mindless slaves for our new corporate overlords.. our only hope, Jim Corr and Gemma Doherty running an underground rebellion to over-throw emperor Varadkar and the New World Order.

Level 3 is a smorgasbord of opportunity for pharma multinationals. The development of a vaccine is in the hands of the concoctors of the current virus. Such level 2 involvement will make maximum profit from the release of any vaccines and medications to combat the virus. It is likely that level 1 will be acutely aware of this, however they may not have the scope to fully profit from the solution to the pandemic. The main financial focus of level 1 is the creation of the problem, the solution does not concern them. If they pay specific attention to the development of a vaccine they will naturally be able to profit also. The conspirators are in pole position to invest in the eventual provider of a successful vaccine, they have already procured them to develop a virus. It is worth noting that level 1 are only speculating on the delivery of a vaccine, it is plausible that independent scientists will find a cure.

But at what cost, sacrificing all our civil rights and freedoms to live in a dystopian police state, being arbitrarily arrested for walking on the street, our previous lives a distant memory, microchipped, mindless slaves for our new corporate overlords.. our only hope, Jim Corr and Gemma Doherty running an underground rebellion to over-throw emperor Varadkar and the New World Order.

Where do I sign up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

There seems to be a theory formulating (or already formulating) about the coronavirus being used (I think by the US government) to 'take out' liberal political elites and Hollywood types but how can a contagious virus be directed at specific people?

This is from the usual alt-right suspects (Gemma et al).

Lock down is 3-4 weeks, not for the rest of your life! Health is more important than skipping a visit or two to the local

Achasanai wrote: »
    There seems to be a theory formulating (or already formulating) about the coronavirus being used (I think by the US government) to 'take out' liberal political elites and Hollywood types but how can a contagious virus be directed at specific people?

This is from the usual alt-right suspects (Gemma et al).

They have never been wrong in the past.

Gemma shoots from the hip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Gemma shoots from the hip.

Shoots what? Vile racist nonsense?

EyesClosed wrote: »

She's "speaking her mind", apparently that makes vile racist crap okay or whatever.

Czech Republic will be fining people 700 euros for not wearing a mask in enclosed public spaces. It's my body! I do what I want! I'm an adult! how dare they infringe my god given right to breathe contagious pathogens on people!! PoLiCe StaTe!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Ipso wrote: »
    Needs 5G and chemtrails. Maybe for a retro twist he could have added Jade Helm 13.

Few lizard men firing 5G death rays as well. Jesus as if it wasn't bad enough people bulk buying bog roll. Tin foil's next.

EyesClosed wrote: »

The last time I checked we live in a free democracy where people are entitled to their beliefs and to express them?

I never said she was a racist and vile, although I do think she is.

She shoots from the hip. She is what she is.

The last time I checked we live in a free democracy where people are entitled to their beliefs and to express them?

I never said she was a racist and vile, although I do think she is.

She shoots from the hip. She is what she is.

nobody has said she is not entitled to rant in public. similarly we are entitled to say she is a vile racist

nobody has said she is not entitled to rant in public. similarly we are entitled to say she is a vile racist

It's not exactly similar.

For example, some people actually listen to her crap and are influenced by it... where as no one actually listens to you at all.

It's not exactly similar.

For example, some people actually listen to her crap and are influenced by it... where as no one actually listens to you at all.

tut tut. what a childish post.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Has Gemma made claims about Coronavirus?

We havent started a your post is worse than mine competition as far as I'm aware.

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Few lizard men firing 5G death rays as well. Jesus as if it wasn't bad enough people bulk buying bog roll. Tin foil's next.

The level 1 conspirators are actually owners of the largest bog roll manufacturer on the planet.

However bog roll sales are not deemed as an ancillary element of the strategy. They could not have foreseen the fad of toilet paper consumption which has been one of the most eye opening facets of the current pandemic.

Who could have foreseen the global panic which has ensued over peoples fear of being unable to wipe their arses? Very intriguing if I am being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Tom Hanks just happened to be travelling to Australia with a typewriter called Corona

His wife is winning by 201 points as per his tweet

Google Event 201

Strange time we are living in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Gonad wrote: »
    Tom Hanks just happened to be travelling to Australia with a typewriter called Corona

It's a Latin word and simple means crown in many Latin languages.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Has Gemma made claims about Coronavirus?

We havent started a your post is worse than mine competition as far as I'm aware.

She's posting a lot about US military 'exercises' in Europe, as well as taking glee at any Hollywood elite or liberal politician getting the virus. The theory seems to be that it's an American made virus to take out the elite, with the ultimate goal of installing right-wing leaders in their place.

Having said that, she's also posting about how how the Hollywood elite are using the virus in some way as a cover up for being arrested on pedophilia sex ring conspiracies.

I'm not sure if the two theories above contradict each other, but I'm sure Gemma doesn't really give a shít.

Advertisement