Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ah shure what else would you be doing with your time, claiming to be a key worker for olde Engerlande 12hrs+ a day... yet banging in the usual lefty top bantz, on to a (foreign) website 24/7 :pac:

Erm, why would it be foreign to me? :confused:

Anyway, back on topic, who so started the Coronvirus?
    (For bonus 25pts)
    What famous powerful old boy, once actually said he wished to come back as a deadly Virus and kill loads of humans, in order to solve over-population.

Somewhat in jest, yes (it is CT theory page afterall) but Philly does have some intent and motive, all the same. Wonder has he taken any holidays to Chinaland last year, and left anything behind.

You have a very childish way about you when you post, care to re write that in an adult fashion?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Anyway, back on topic, who so started the Coronvirus?

They are viruses in animals and birds. Looks like it was transmitted to humans.
    (For bonus 25pts)
    What famous powerful old boy, once actually said he wished to come back as a deadly Virus and kill loads of humans, in order to solve over-population.

I give up, who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Erm, why would it be foreign to me? :confused:
    You serve mother Engerland, (12+hrs a day apparently) as a key worker, yet have soooo much time for the childish banter on an .ie website across the water.
    ...care to re write that in an adult fashion?
    Will accept you can be slow to put something together, even throwing this quote into the Googlebot delivers instant results:

B2511a5.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1250395/prince-philip-latest-coronavirus-uk-royal-family-news-Prince-Philip-quotes-jokes-virus

A gaffe, of course as deadly pandemic jokes often are.

Maybe the real question is do the very rich and powerful consider sudden dramatic population reduction (virus is ideal) is the only ideal soloution, so they can chase foxes and pheasent with less disturbance.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I give up, who?
    Not too well informed are we now?
    Thought this was common knowledge by now, topical too.

In 1988, the Duke of Edinburgh joked about deadly viruses when speaking to Deutsche Press Agentur. Prince Philip reportedly said:
    “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

You serve mother Engerland, (12+hrs a day apparently) as a key worker, yet have soooo much time for the childish banter on an .ie website across the water.

So because I live/work.in England (not so hard to spell it correctly ;) ) I shouldn't be posting on boards?
    Will accept you can be slow to put something together, even throwing this quote into the Googlebot delivers instant results:

B2511a5.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1250395/prince-philip-latest-coronavirus-uk-royal-family-news-Prince-Philip-quotes-jokes-virus

A gaffe, of course as deadly pandemic jokes often are.

Maybe the real question is do the very rich and powerful consider sudden dramatic population reduction (virus is ideal) is the only ideal soloution, so they can chase foxes and pheasent with less disturbance.

Throws out a personal insult and calls me slow while posting insane conspiracy theories:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: Accumulator, cut out the personal insults, and winding people up.

Fair enough, was just having a bit of banter, a "gaffe" as such.

And also, importantly calling out a claim from someone claiming 12-14hrs per day of key work,
    yet showing 12hrs of irrelevant boards banter, surely they're not two of the same thing...

However noticed there is no response to the latest (on topic) issue: That of Philip saying:
    “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

It's a fairly dark and strange thing to say all the same, hardly a 'funny'.
    Anyway will leave it there for someone to 'enlighten' upon.
    Could be dark humour, or could display distain for the wider populaiton.

Fair enough, was just having a bit of banter, a "gaffe" as such.

And also, importantly calling out a claim from someone claiming 12-14hrs per day of key work,
    yet showing 12hrs of irrelevant boards banter, surely they're not two of the same thing...

One can work 12 hours and still post here you know, it takes seconds to post. Note the long (hours?) Delays between most of my posts? But hey, you know better obviously because.......something?
    However noticed there is no response to the latest (on topic) issue: That of Philip saying:

There ya go, wasn't that hard after all.

A comment, from a royal, 30 years ago, what's the conspiracy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

I never know this, until i watched the video.

The US government arrested the Harvard Professor in Jan 2020 for not acknowledging his ties to the Wuhan Institute of Technology and China. He was the head of the Chemistry lab at Harvard. He spend lot of time in Wuhan before the outbreak.  He might be involved in the outbreak? 

The closure of Fort Detrick ( the US army bio/chemistry defence lab on Aug 2019)- and  arrest/ capture of Charles Lieber may not be an unrelated story? There could be a correlation the Western media not understanding?

.2) We still don’t know who patient zero is and how it all started! There was a discussion about Western media saying it was animal to human transmission and ignorning other possibilities discussed in alternative media. 

3) 5G.  
    He suggested the disease could be present in the community and then activated by the 5G electronic magnetic environment. The 5G will aggravate the conditions. 
    Northern Italy cities had a 5g rollout and one reason the virus stronger there compared to other places?
    He did not dismiss their a Chinese population that may have brought the virus with them to Italy. Flights of birds dropping out of the sky (stories in the media) and 5G rollout,  was causing it (speculation)

4)  China blaming the US army for bringing the virus to China. Sounds like a declare of war played out online (the blame game.)

5) Farrel believed Trump has shifted the original aims of the operation , by telling everyone, the economy will open up on Easter. Trump counter punch was underestimated. The reset may not happen? The lockdown was to get everyone on board to start the global reset. Trump opening the economy not what they want.

6) The announcement that all trade will be done electronic is a sign of the reset. Computer programmers who work for banks can create programs to hide genuine human market activity. Cooking the books schemes.

I will continue on if you guys like?  This just a short summary of the first 25 to 30 minutes. 

• Advertisement

A comment, from a royal, 30 years ago, what's the conspiracy?
    Surely any foundation of any potential conspiracy, would start with a motive, a frame of mind, or intent, combined with power or influence to fulfill, such as:
    - Philip.

Has any other head of state or person in a position of equal or higher power anywhere, made such an insane remark?
    Joking (apparently) about deadly actions by virus, upon millions, (more likely billions) of random people across the planet.

Not simple light-hearted 'dark humour', as someone else (very selectively) opted to 'excuse' it for.
    More likely: deranged, sick, twisted or even evil would be a better description: the clear spoken desire to kill billions.
    Cheery stuff eh?

Surely any foundation of any potential conspiracy, would start with a motive, a frame of mind, or intent, combined with power or influence to fulfill, such as:

- Philip.

Has any other head of state or person in a position of equal or higher power anywhere, made such an insane remark?
    Joking (apparently) about deadly actions by virus, upon millions, (more likely billions) of random people across the planet.

Not simple light-hearted 'dark humour', as someone else (very selectively) opted to 'excuse' it for.
    More likely: deranged, sick, twisted or even evil would be a better description: the clear spoken desire to kill billions.
    Cheery stuff eh?

Have you seen the list of stupid/wrong/racist things that old buffoon has made over the years?

It starts with details of the conspiracy, the players involved and the supporting evidence behind

So what is the conspiracy here, who is involved and what's the evidence behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

- Philip.

Cheery stuff eh?

do you think that people are capable of being reincarnated as viruses?

do you think that people are capable of being reincarnated as viruses?
    Looks like it was the person who said it, that beleives it.
    Or they wouldn't have said it in the 1st place, comprendo?
    Does not matter what anyone else thinks (deflection).

Again, intent, motive and purpose of such a statement is the issue.
    Again, anyone else of power in the world, make such a sick comment, expressing the desire to wipe out billions?

Of course, it's unlikely he had the ability or skill to put anything together.

Importantly what it does however is demonstrate, is the contempt the 'elite' (such as Philip) have for the populated world, which they (1%/0.001%) have the most vested interests, and relative percentage ownership of.

It starts with details of the conspiracy, the players involved and the supporting evidence behind

So what is the conspiracy here, who is involved and what's the evidence behind it?

Can you name all the people who received money from the FED in 2008?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Again, anyone else of power in the world, make such a sick comment, expressing the desire to wipe out billions?

Importantly what it does however is demonstrate, is the contempt the 'elite' (such as Philip) have for the populated world, which they (1%/0.001%) have the most vested interests, and relative percentage ownership of.

Power? Philip? he isnt even the most powerful person in his bed.

Can you name all the people who received money from the FED in 2008?

lol, I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, however if I were, you'd be right to be questioning it instead of blindly accepting it

So if I said "I could kill for a burger right now" - do you understand that is not literal?

lol, I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, however if I were, you'd be right to be questioning it instead of blindly accepting it

How do you know there is no conspiracy? Can be you sure 100 percent?

You have ignored the CDC was investigating a mystery illness in summer of 2019 inside America

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/health-officials-to-give-update-after-respiratory-illness-sickens-dozens-at-virginia-retirement-community/135890/

Where the old folks vaping? The symptoms they had are same as Covid-19.

• Advertisement

So if I said "I could kill for a burger right now" - do you understand that is not literal?

Pardom my French, but that's a fairly **** stupid **** lazy comparison you've just made. Ah well.

Someone is going on about something Prince Philip said decades ago, so I am asking what the conspiracy is

Pardom my French, but that's a fairly **** stupid **** lazy comparison you've just made. Ah well.

But if a royal were to say it - it's suddenly really sinister right? It means he/she has nothing but contempt for a person's life

Or am I just reading into something too much ..

Think we've both learnt already, some the 'resident chaps' here (for years now it seems) don't need any % of fact to deny a theory, as they're always right, by defacto.

But anyone else is wrong, unless they can detail, step-by-step, with 100% every single concise aspect of any theory or concept, even as a starting discussion point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

Not on the same level but revealing of the same kind of mindset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRoJUGlQSoI

Someone is going on about something Prince Philip said decades ago
    What difference does a decade or two make?
    What are you going on about this timeline, if anything he had more sense back then.

If anyone said such a thing, your be right to call them on it, to question their motive and intent. Maybe a psych evaluation too (psychopathic tendencies), esp. if they were in a position of power or influence.

Clearly you're a fan of the chap, fair enough.

eleventh wrote: »
    Not on the same level but revealing the same kind of mindset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRoJUGlQSoI

It takes time to restore chaos :D:D

What difference does a decade or two make?
    What are you going on about this timeline, if anything he had more sense back then.

If anyone said such a thing, your be right to call them on it, to question their motive and intent. Maybe a psych evaluation too (psychopathic tendencies), esp. if they were in a position of power or influence.

Clearly you're a fan of the chap, fair enough.

If your friend said to you they'd like to be reincarnated as a virus, would you take that literally and suspect they hated humanity and wanted to kill everyone?

If your friend said to you they'd like to be reincarnated as a virus, would you take that literally and suspect they hated humanity and wanted to kill everyone?
    See my earlier reply, in which tried to avoid swearing at such *** ***** commentary. Would consider such comments/comparisions as below standard, thus not worthy of any reply.

• Advertisement

Vaguely credible conspiracies about Corona: 0

These are rookie figures people, come on ;)

Advertisement