Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

the fu vaccine only vaccinates against the most common current strains of the flu so it will never give 100% coverage.

I see online reports there giving patients some anti-viral medicines now and they're seeing some progress there slowing the virus and helping the recovery process. It not all doom and gloom.
    Returning to normal will not happen for a while. The virus will have to drop off to very low numbers in countries across the world before lockdown measures are relaxed.

Iceland doctors released a document recently the virus had 40 mutations. I not a virilogist. That may hinder their progress finding one fits all vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I see online reports there giving patients some anti-viral medicines now and they're seeing some progress there slowing the virus and helping the recovery process. It not all doom and gloom.
    Returning to normal will not happen for a while. The virus will have to drop off to very low numbers in countries across the world before lockdown measures are relaxed.

Iceland doctors released a document recently the virus had 40 mutations. I not a virilogist. That may hinder their progress finding one fits all vaccine?

it certainly will. Like the influenza vaccine they will most likely produce a vaccine for the most common strains.

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1244665853078978574

Arrest them all. Probably find nothing wrong in the end:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Can I just ask this as it’s worrying me quite a bit.

This lockdown. It’s a complete denial of our civil liberties. I don’t want to get into WHY it’s happening but more of the way people have just accepted it as a new way of life. Checkpoints everywhere, gardai asking where/what/when questions, notes from employers to say you can go to such and such a place.... like what sort of dystopian world have we just entered...all under the guise of not infecting others.

I’m hearing a lot of talk of “having to change the way we gather” in the future. As in, I’m hearing a lot of how things will have to change after this ends. The rollover and acceptance of a government controlling your every move is absolutely shocking. Do people really think things will get back to normal after this? Like hell they will. Give an inch, take a mile and the acceptance of the dossile public.

Do you think things will ever get back to normal or are we going to be encouraged to think this is the new normal?

The elites Rothschilds and co know Ireland is a very dumbed down sheep like society so will accept any old measure. Literally anything.
    Tax the air. Sure why not!.

You notice the intitial talk of lockdown was originally for 2 weeks and already they are speaking of it going on much longer in the media. How long?
    No one asks no one has the gumption to do so.

You may also notice Sweden has no lockdown and they are doing fine.

The big boys as evil as they are use this pandemic to bring in measures that arent to go away.

Also 5g is being installed in many places at this time is that essential work?.

My advice.

Get prepared pal dont waste time on social media enjoy life dont be rule by fear.

Fear is where they want people. Very very low emotional and psychic state. Piece of pizz for the big boys to manipulate us.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Get prepared pal dont waste time on social media enjoy life dont be rule by fear.

Fear is where they want people. Very very low emotional and psychic state. Piece of pizz for the big boys to manipulate us.

So your message is be very afraid of the "elites", 5G, martial law and whatever else

but don't have fear

Got it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

IAMAMORON wrote:
    Agreed, but implicating Irish political drools in global matters simply lacks imagination.
    Ireland is involved. It is a global matter. Which part of that are you disputing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

eleventh wrote: »
    Ireland is involved. It is a global matter. Which part of that are you disputing?

Which conspiracy are you referring to?

I also need to know your political allegiance as I want to precisely wind you up correctly with any response I give you.

Are you good at maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭political analyst

Did Chinese Communist Party officials deliberately let the virus spread after becoming aware of the initial cases so that it would cause a pandemic that would destabilise the global economy and so that China can emerge as the leading superpower after it had halted the spread of the virus in its territory?

Did Chinese Communist Party officials deliberately let the virus spread after becoming aware of the initial cases so that it would cause a pandemic that would destabilise the global economy and so that China can emerge as the leading superpower after it had halted the spread of the virus in its territory?

No... too simple. This is the Red Herring which has been placed by the actual conspirators. The purpose of the initial outbreak in China is to smoke screen the main targets in Europe and the United States. The plan has been executed with cold efficiency.

^ In other words, continue to obstruct discussion.
    Safety in number and in your case all about being popular. If intelligence can't do it, ditch that and try the comedy route.

No worries about response. It won't be read by me anyway.

• Advertisement

Safety in number and in your case all about being popular. If intelligence can't do it, ditch that and try the comedy route.

You still didn't tell me which Irish Political allegiance you have?

How can I know which one to annihilate?

Comedy is a perfectly valid response to some of the stuff posted in here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So the latest update on the theory I see is that its all a hoax, no one is dying, the hospitals are empty, the field hospitals and testing centres are all for show and its all a big overblown issue in order for "them" to control us, somehow. Rolling out 5G behind our backs is one thing I've seen. And then we're being microchipped.

I think the 5G rumours are complete hogwash, probably instigated by people who are either 4G fanatics or hoping things leapfrog 5G into 6G.

My 10 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

There might be something to the 5G thing.
    If everyone was micro-chipped there would need to be a hell of a lot of server power or satellite systems to keep and track the data for that.
    Depopulating the earth a bit would also help roll it out easier.

I see on another thread Musks satellite/space train have started orbiting the earth now for high speed broadband - perhaps that is this the first part of the plan.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058064786

Or maybe these are not satellites but space ships to house the world elites to ride out this pandemic that wipes out 1 third of the world.

Elon Musk is probably an android sent from an intergalactic tribe which was exiled from earth over 400,000 years ago. He has been sent to prepare the planet for their return in 2030. They are reptiles.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So your message is be very afraid of the "elites", 5G, martial law and whatever else

but don't have fear

Got it.

Where did I say be afraid of the elites?.

Continue to make stuff up your doing it all thread. Why change the habit of a lifetime eh!

Meanwhile your fellow anti logic buddies be along to jerk oops meant thank your made up nonsense posts.

Must have sore wrists at this stage!.

Where did I say be afraid of the elites?.

Continue to make stuff up your doing it all thread. Why change the habit of a lifetime eh!

Meanwhile your fellow anti logic buddies be along to jerk oops meant thank your made up nonsense posts.

Must have sore wrists at this stage!.

Thanks for the concern. What will you do if this dystopian police state of yours doesn't emerge and everything pretty much goes back to being normal?

And if it does happen, will you be part of some sort of rebellion that fights against it?

Would you reckon I'd be one of it's jack-booted agents going around arbitrarily arresting people on the street to instill fear on the populace?

Would you reckon I'd be one of it's jack-booted agents going around arbitrarily arresting people on the street to instill fear on the populace?

giphy.gif

Yeah if everything goes back to normal, I'm grand

But if everything goes full fourth Reich, martial law, internet clampdown - well then I'll look pretty good from their internet records and threads, I might even nab a nice job in the forced microchip and vaccination sector

Not such a dumb RTE-watching sheeple after all

• Advertisement

Thanks for the concern. What will you do if this dystopian police state of yours doesn't emerge and everything pretty much goes back to being normal?

And if it does happen, will you be part of some sort of rebellion that fights against it?

Well defy all the nonsense laws introduced to control oops save us!.

We wont need people arbitrarily arresting people.
    People will police each other thats the plan by the big boys ie in the UK people are encouraged to tell police if someone is breaking lockdown (prison lingo btw that is) if they dare even go outside!. And its already happening!.

So the herd will police the herd.

No questions asked and certainly no concern given for any liberty and freedom.

People will Govern each other mindlessly.

As for things going back to normal I sincerly hope so but knowing governments nothing gets rolled back fully so they will keep as much of this going for as long as possible.

Look at the language even being spoken "the new normal" and all this shyte.

All Orwellian Newspeak.

Eventually the new normal will simply be normal.

Nothing is ever new forever now is it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

People will police each other thats the plan by the big boys ie in the UK people are encouraged to tell police if someone is breaking lockdown (prison lingo btw that is) if they dare even go outside!. And its already happening!.

As for things going back to normal I sincerly hope so but knowing governments nothing gets rolled back fully so they will keep as much of this going for as long as possible.

All Orwellian Newspeak.

Do you think all pubs will remained closed forever?
    Do you think people will have to stay inside forever?

Why do you think other than virus this is happening?
    Have you seen the death rates??

All Orwellian Newspeak.

This is a departure from all your fire and brimstone stuff earlier in the thread, you toning it down a bit?

Maybe Leo doesn't want to kill "old people" so much?

Perhaps you don't want to have to rereg on boards when all the virus prevention rules, I mean Orwellian control tactics, are rolled back..

This is a departure from all your fire and brimstone stuff earlier in the thread, you toning it down a bit?

Maybe Leo doesn't want to kill "old people" so much?

Perhaps you don't want to have to rereg on boards when all the virus prevention rules, I mean Orwellian control tactics, are rolled back..

Old age and all that!.

Nah wont be re regging for this.

No one with a life bothers with these opinion/forum sites to be frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

rtron wrote: »
    There might be something to the 5G thing.
    If everyone was micro-chipped there would need to be a hell of a lot of server power or satellite systems to keep and track the data for that.
    Depopulating the earth a bit would also help roll it out easier.

I see on another thread Musks satellite/space train have started orbiting the earth now for high speed broadband - perhaps that is this the first part of the plan.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058064786

Or maybe these are not satellites but space ships to house the world elites to ride out this pandemic that wipes out 1 third of the world.

5G is only a compllimentary technology for tracking, the very basic RFID tracking is fine with the most slowest of interwebs. Much like bluetooth beacons, or wifi it can simply ping your last known location within 30 meters (without any amplificaiton) and using hardly any bandwith whatsoever.

It really is null - theory wise, it is only slightly irritable to the human immune system at skin, or the outer EMG field level. it's only danger is cumulative, as in the longer term. It's a bit like sleeping right next to the electric box in a house, hence these are usually kept in garage/outer doorways.

Musk will either be the saviour, or the villian going forward.

Yeah if everything goes back to normal, I'm grand

But if everything goes full fourth Reich, martial law, internet clampdown - well then I'll look pretty good from their internet records and threads, I might even nab a nice job in the forced microchip and vaccination sector

Not such a dumb RTE-watching sheeple after all

(Assuming you're not already a sponsored ai-chat-box), think you pretty much pre-qualified many years ago, for the social gestapo point system, as any talk of anything outside the norm is quickly denied, questioned and then denied again regardless.

Not so much a conspiracy, but a prediction (based on ye old timeline sequence of events).

The next bus stop on the road to tribulation town (after the Aussie Fires, Locust Plages, and current Pestilance) is said to be this: Earthquakes.
    Not just regular 7.0's, but top end 8.5 - 9.0 type of affairs, with the tsunami added in.

And not just in expected places around the ring of fire, but in usual places.
    There is a few of places can think of that would make you spill the coffee if they ever went off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,618 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Not so much a conspiracy, but a prediction (based on ye old timeline sequence of events).

The next bus stop on the road to tribulation town (after the Aussie Fires, Locust Plages, and current Pestilance) is said to be this: Earthquakes.
    Not just regular 7.0's, but top end 8.5 - 9.0 type of affairs, with the tsunami added in.

And not just in expected places around the ring of fire, but in usual places.
    There is a few of places can think of that would make you spill the coffee if they ever went off.

I know the LA quake is due

• Advertisement

cnocbui wrote:
    Things will go back to normal. Without a severe and imminent threat as at the moment, people would get very angry and tell the government where to go if they tried to regularise any of the current measures. Getting the economy functioning again will be the number one priority, and that relies on free movement.
    A precedent has been set though. All it would take at any point in the future is a virus - real or imagined - to confine people, question activity, etc.
    It's obvious where it's going with surveillance and compulsory id which they'll approach from angle of security / contagion / protect vulnerable etc.
    Normal changes over time but change is so rapid now.
    The world before corona was not much different to the one after except things are a bit more obvious now.

Advertisement