Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Does the style of dancing indicate its all a hoax?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

YFlyer wrote: »
    Does the style of dancing indicate its all a hoax?

Maybe its a semaphore message to their lizard overlords?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

The Nal wrote: »
    That the virus isn't real and its all a hoax.

I've seen the same few people say the same exact thing about this dancing stuff. And it's been repeated by the same small amount of people. As will whatever today's issue will be. Proper sheeple.

Never once said its all a hoax but certainly if you are flat out balls to the wall busy you would not have time to put hours and hours into a bloody dance routine.
    So cant be that busy.

Isnt it disrespectful too someone is dying in a ward and your nurse is out doing a macarena in the aisle?.

Sheeple eh. You only use that because some truthers say it of folk who don't question RTE and you only use it as I said someone who buys their crap wears a tin foil hat.
    Pathetically just copying my ironic response.

Anyway Says the guy who believes every word out of RTE and the Sun newspaper.

If you ever had an independent thought it would die of lonliness!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Never once said its all a hoax but certainly if you are flat out balls to the wall busy you would not have time to put hours and hours into a bloody dance routine.
    So cant be that busy.

Isnt it disrespectful too someone is dying in a ward and your nurse is out doing a macarena in the aisle?.

Sheeple eh. You only use that because some truthers say it of folk who don't question RTE and you only use it as I said someone who buys their crap wears a tin foil hat.
    Pathetically just copying my ironic response.

Your thoughts on this dancing video came from someone else on YouTube.... Hardly independent.

You are also assuming a lot, who knows how long that video took, when it was filmed, why it was filmed etc etc.

People are allowed time off. My friend works in a care home, he gets days off which he spends time on his hobbies. If he where to upload a video of himself in his work uniform playing an instrument would you think he did this all in his work time??? Nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

That's not very strange, viruses in general are constantly discovered. Eg you have viruses like monkeypox that are only found in the most remote regions. In the case of covid-19, it likely happened to be one instance that would take a hell of a lot to trace back to its place of origin.

True. Lets scan known facts. The Wet Markets in Wuhan and The Wuhan B4- Virus facility is about a half a mile walking distance apart from each other. So why is the bioweapon explanation dismantled by the western press when they have no evidence yet showing where the virus came from that is backed up with facts?

Yes, I perhaps argue endlessly in favour of one theory over another, still I don’t rule out the other correct. 

There is evidence China paid American scientists, and in return they got their research. One of those American scientists secretly working for China could easily have brought a manufactured virus to Wuhan and got leaked during transporting?

China facility had a breach, and the virus got discharged another possibility. All options are on the table.

Arrest of Charlies Lieber Jan 2020 ( Harvard scientist) one of American gifted scientists was working with China is a compelling story that the press largely ignored. The media that covered it said he was visiting Wuhan in Nov 2019.  Maybe they're no connection to the virus origin, but they're no doubt in my mind, China and United States were experimenting with animal diseases in a lab, and it’s possible, they developed one as a bio weapon?

• Advertisement

how do you know it was a tourist that brought it here?

The first case in Ireland was traced to an Irish tourist who came back from a holiday in Northern Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lol fantastic. The Sun and RTE. Why do assume everyone pays attention to either? I havent watched RTE news since the 90s and have never read the Sun. Aside from the odd page 3 glance back in the day.

And yes, as for independent thought, you're just repeating something you've seen other people post. Hardly independent.

I think its a nice release for them considering what they're going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

So cant be that busy.

Most healthcare professionals are that busy right now.

You've just decided that because 0.000001% of them have found some time to make some dance videos that all of them aren't busy or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The first case in Ireland was traced to an Irish tourist who came back from a holiday in Northern Italy.

so one of our own then. Do you think we should have shut the border completely as soon as the virus appeared and not let any tourists that are currently abroad return?

• Advertisement

True. Lets scan known facts. The Wet Markets in Wuhan and The Wuhan B4- Virus facility is about a half a mile walking distance apart from each other. So why is the bioweapon explanation dismantled by the western press when they have no evidence yet showing where the virus came from that is backed up with facts?

Yes, I perhaps argue endlessly in favour of one theory over another, still I don’t rule out the other correct. 

There is evidence China paid American scientists, and in return they got their research. One of those American scientists secretly working for China could easily have brought a manufactured virus to Wuhan and got leaked during transporting?

China facility had a breach, and the virus got discharged another possibility. All options are on the table.

Arrest of Charlies Lieber Jan 2020 ( Harvard scientist) one of American gifted scientists was working with China is a compelling story that the press largely ignored. The media that covered it said he was visiting Wuhan in Nov 2019.  Maybe they're no connection to the virus origin, but they're no doubt in my mind, China and United States were experimenting with animal diseases in a lab, and it’s possible, they developed one as a bio weapon?

what is the significance of lieber? He doesnt work with viruses

what is the significance of lieber? He doesnt work with viruses

If you dig deeper, you will find this.
    https://harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/virus-sized-transistors

The evidence is he was working with China and equipping them with nano-science research. He lied to the US authorities about payments and other things. It doesn’t mean he was working on a pathogen itself, but potentially he may have created a delivery system utilizing nanotechnology.  We also can’t rule out the possibility he stole other scientists DOD research and samples from Harvard. 

so one of our own then. Do you think we should have shut the border completely as soon as the virus appeared and not let any tourists that are currently abroad return?

Italy outbreak started late Jan.
    Ireland outbreak Feb 29.

There was a month delay in closing down.

"With hindsight.. "

The evidence is he was working with China and equipping them with nano-science research. He lied to the US authorities about payments and other things. It doesn’t mean he was working on a pathogen itself, but potentially he may have created a delivery system utilizing nanotechnology.  We also can’t rule out the possibility he stole other scientists DOD research and samples from Harvard. 

a delivery system? its a virus. it doesnt need a delivery system.

Italy outbreak started late Jan.
    Ireland outbreak Feb 29.

There was a month delay in closing down.

so you are saying we should have closed the borders in late january and left irish citizens stranded abroad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Your wild speculation says more than real facts ever will

homer-badman18.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ipso wrote: »
    Your wild speculation says more than real facts ever will

homer-badman18.png

Oh that's mild lol, you should see his posts about how a large mirror/piece of glass survived 9-11 and reflect a fireman 20 feet up into the air :pac:

a delivery system? its a virus. it doesnt need a delivery system.

We can apply that rationale to naturally occurring viruses from the wild.
    A bio-weapon is a synthetic virus, an known virus is changed and they strengthen it or a new one made from scratch. Like Covid 19 look’s like a supercharged SARs virus..  
    China studying SARs for a while now, it not absurd to think they modified an existing SAR virus and just altered the genome.

Finally, Charles Lieber according to the article i posted created nanowires detectors to detect natural and bio weapon viruses in the human body.  That’s what the article I posted says. It is wrong to claim he never worked with viruses he has!  How would the Chinese "hold” a newly invented virus? What is the delivery system? Since viruses are nanoparticles, you need folk who know how to work with pathogens that small and create ways to deliver it.  Thats my speculation and his work may be something else. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

My God you people are illogical.

Funny enough how things change isnt it.

Us "conspiracy" folk think normally and you folk think absurd bollacks!.

Since when does someone whos not in work dress in work uniform go to their workplace and do a dance??.

On days off you dress in work uniform and go to your workplace??.

Come on my man. Lets be adults eh!.

Much less coordinate everything else so everyone else off work is there at the exact same time ready to go wearing work uniform and know the routine like the back of their hand practiced and know steps/routine?.

Do you ever do logic at all my man????.

You mentioned logic a few times but failed to demonstrate any. You’ve made assumptions. That’s not logic.

You said they would have had to practise for hours. Could the practise have happened on days off and break times?

The final video could have been shot at any time. We do not know when it happened. They may have done it during work or they may have done it during time off.

• Advertisement

so you are saying we should have closed the borders in late january and left irish citizens stranded abroad?

Do you not comprehend timelines? First case in Ireland was Feb 29th 1th case. Italy cases appeared on Jan 30th and 31th. Anyone with a brain would have said **** its in Europe now and now time to close down passenger air travel. Instead people were allowed to fly out to Northern Italy on Holiday in the Middle of Feb (nutty stuff) and you guys make excuses for that terrible decision. 

Do you not comprehend timelines? First case in Ireland was Feb 29th 1th case. Italy cases appeared on Jan 30th and 31th. Anyone with a brain would have said **** its in Europe now and now time to close down passenger air travel. Instead people were allowed to fly out to Northern Italy on Holiday in the Middle of Feb (nutty stuff) and you guys make excuses for that terrible decision. 

a simple yes to my question would have sufficed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I don’t believe any EU country restricted travel at that point. Does this imply no one in the EU has a brain? Or have I misunderstood you?

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I don’t believe any EU country restricted travel at that point. Does this imply no one in the EU has a brain? Or have I misunderstood you?

So what if EU was slow to react? We had time to prepare and make the decision. Did people miss the Chinese footage or something :confused:

Oh that's mild lol, you should see his posts about how a large mirror/piece of glass survived 9-11 and reflect a fireman 20 feet up into the air :pac:

Large pieces of glass were recovered in the ground zero rubble. It was not common  discovery, as most of the glass melted.. 
    I can tell the image reflects both firefighters and some odd image artifact is taking place.

You guys see stick men and leprechauns and a man with no arms and legs, face working in liquid. I don’t think I Am the crazy one here in this instance sorry. 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Large pieces of glass were recovered in the ground zero rubble. It was not common  discovery, as most of the glass melted.. 
    I can tell the image reflects both firefighters and some odd image artifact is taking place.

You guys see stick men and leprechauns and a man with no arms and legs, face working in liquid. I don’t think I Am the crazy one here in this instance sorry. 

what ??????? :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

greenspurs wrote: »
    what ??????? :confused:

Mod: Let's put a stop to any further discussion on this before it gets started. There's a whole forum for 9/11 to discuss this if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The Nal wrote: »

I think if a radio wave can coerce and inhibit our immune system we are really only touching icebergs medically:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:.

Sorry I will just grab my coat.:o

If it was true we are really underutilising "current" technologies:eek::o;):D:pac::P:o

• Advertisement

So what if EU was slow to react? We had time to prepare and make the decision. Did people miss the Chinese footage or something :confused:

Why didn't China close their borders entirely to prevent the spread?

Why didn't China close those absurd food markets years ago?

All hindsight.

You are claiming the leadership of Ireland is "stupid" because they didn't entirely seal off the country from the rest of the world at the end of January. Yet no other countries did. So again, with 20/20 hindsight, why are you singling out and attacking Irish leadership?

Their reactions haven't been perfect, but to suggest that they completely closed down all borders at the first sign of the virus on the other side of the world is a stretch to put it mildly

Advertisement