Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

FFVII wrote: »

Mod: Merged with existing Corona thread. No need for two threads on the same subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Not a conspiracy, but go to whitehouse web page and check out Trumps Executive Orders, yesterday called up the Reserves, todays is about Foreign adversaries and the US electric supply.(China)
    Trump going to pile tariffs on China
    USA is gearing up for war, its all there for you to see if you wish.
    Taking a page out of the pre WW2 actions agains Japan, force China into a corner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

you believe trump?

A major outbreak starts in a city where scientists experimented with bat diseases and people think it came from a bat soup?. US and Chinese scientists were doing similar research for a decade, we know China regulations and standards and rules are less stringent, and some scientists in the US likely broke some rules here along the way and started using Chinese labs to experiment. Doctors are noticing some weird things the virus going after the heart ( link below). My speculation it is Sars 2 Supercharged virus designed in lab. I have seen no evidence to support wet market theory. That my view) and you differ?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heart-damage-in-covid-19-patients-puzzles-doctors/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Bat soup, the jet fuel melting steel of this speculative fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 princereingold

Bill gates ,Canadian level 4 lab .Chinese doctors ,Wuhan level 4 lab.

Fausci diverted funds to support Wuhan lab.
    Fauscis' own predictions to the public and to New Hampshire Gazette differ.

Pandemic exercise.What a coincidence.

WHO.

I dont blame the Bats.

• Advertisement

Park life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Join the dots

Okay, I'll bite, what's your actual theory?

As a heads up: "Open your eyes", "Connect the dots", "You're too blind to see", "Question the corporate controlled media narrative", "Watch this 4 hour video", etc are not answers to the above question. I would like to know the specifics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭hopalongcass

da_miser wrote: »
    Not a conspiracy, but go to whitehouse web page and check out Trumps Executive Orders, yesterday called up the Reserves, todays is about Foreign adversaries and the US electric supply.(China)
    Trump going to pile tariffs on China
    USA is gearing up for war, its all there for you to see if you wish.
    Taking a page out of the pre WW2 actions agains Japan, force China into a corner

There is never going to be any war with China or Russia its just useful to have perceived enemies to divert funds towards the MIC.

You cannot be on the world stock exchange like China and be independent,once you open up for trade you put your country up for sale to the worlds elite.

China have long since been in the hands of the worlds elite,they definitely are not going to go to war with their owners,no matter what kind of bluster you hear from either side.They both just use each other to subjugate their populations,but they all are owned by the same people.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Does anyone think this is the second wave of the virus?

France has now detected a case from December in someone who had not travelled to China.

If this proves to be the case its very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Does anyone think this is the second wave of the virus?

France has now detected a case from December in someone who had not travelled to China.

If this proves to be the case its very interesting.

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0505/1136477-covid19-coronavirus-europe/
    Its very interesting according to the article that they dont seem to know how he contracted it.
    It was here and starting to run riot in europe and that is possibly why Italy and Spain got kicked hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 princereingold

its seems that no test is 100% accurate.

the pcr test involves magnifying genetic material.

I understand that if enough magnifications are done you will get a positive result if you want one.

If you have had a previous flu shot ,you can test positive.

take out the false positives .

take out other deaths claimed to be ccp virus.

How many genuine infections are there ?

How many deaths are really from ccp virus?

i guess we will never know the deaths actually caused by the prolonged lockdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

its seems that no test is 100% accurate.

the pcr test involves magnifying genetic material.

I understand that if enough magnifications are done you will get a positive result if you want one.

If you have had a previous flu shot ,you can test positive.

take out the false positives .

For starters SARS-Cov-2 is not flu, the sequence of Flu is not the same and the Primers/Probes are not looking for Flu.

RT-PCR extracts the virus RNA (similar to DNA) which is extremely small from the sample, it then amplifies only this specific RNA we can call this the Target. With each cycle of the thermo block the Target doubles power of 2.

1->2->4->8->16->32.....etc..etc.. -> xMillions by this stage you have increased the Molecular mass of the Target and the Analyser uses good old white man magic (filters and a Camera) to detect the fluorescent signal that the Target is present in the plate well.

If you dont have a good RNA sample at the start you don't have a positive result no matter how many cycles, it just wont happen.

RT-PCR is between 95-98% accurate, in this case of course the assumption made is the sample good.

where PCR fails its usually up to 3 things

a) Poor collection sample collection either by the collector taking the swab incorrectly or that when taking the swab (eg. the Throat) there was no virus found in that part of the body.

b) The window of when the sample was taken, you might be just infected but not yet sheding virus. Otherwise taking sample too early.

or you have had the virus and you have recovered and your immune system has cleared it from your body. Otherwise taking the sample too late.

c) Human error, often in low/mid capacity labs especially in research type labs humans do a lot of the processes. For example they could be using Pippettes and maybe miss a plate well and its like fuck did I miss that or dispense and because it could be 50uL you cant even see it.

Fully Automated load and walkaway Analysers remove doubt from this sort work.

Also its shown that SARS-CoV-2 Virus shows shedding in feaces 3 days before symptoms, maybe an Anal and Throat swab would be a better protocol for testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭koutoubia

The woman they* silenced for 5 years has spoken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJXEvQrGBVc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2jWVmxQk64yjnWnNRkKtMe4vXqwurmwpi9sATVnHwCUigpeo3i3QQ_ALU

*Fauci and his band of merry men!

koutoubia wrote: »

Judy Mikovits is a well known anti-vaxxer

She also "does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19, and claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu vaccine that was circulating between 2013 and 2015". She also claimed masks will “activate” the virus and reinfect a mask-wearer over and over.[6]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Nal wrote: »
    The amount of times I've seen "must watch", "please share" etc about this video.

Worth reading below before you waste your time.
    "Think for yourself and don't trust anyone. But trust these shady ass people and their movie with no sources."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

King Mob wrote: »
    "Think for yourself and don't trust anyone. But trust these shady ass people and their movie with no sources."

The gullibility is staggering. Proper sheep. A small flock, but sheep nonetheless.

koutoubia wrote: »

I am an African prince that wants to share millions of dollars with you, beloved friend. Can I have your bank details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Interesting new report, caution not confirmed.

US and British intelligence agencies are reportedly examining mobile phone data suggesting there could have been an emergency shutdown in October at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

According to a report, obtained by NBC News, there was no mobile phone activity in a high-security part of the Chinese laboratory complex from Oct 7 to Oct 24. Previously, there had been consistent use of mobile phones.

The report, carried out by private experts, suggested there may have been a "hazardous event," specifically at the institute's National Biosafety Laboratory, between Oct 6 and Oct 11.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/09/us-uk-intelligence-agencies-examining-report-mobile-phone-data/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Sweden's year to April, deaths per 100,000 from all causes, compared to previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Sweden's year to April, deaths per 100,000 from all causes, compared to previous years.

All totally blown out of whack///scam.

April 2020 was Sweden's deadliest month in over two decades

https://www.thelocal.se/20200518/april-was-swedens-deadliest-month-in-two-decades

Australian poll finds 1 in 8 blame Bill Gates and 5G for coronavirus

https://www.zdnet.com/article/australian-poll-finds-1-in-8-blame-bill-gates-and-5g-for-coronavirus/

There is simply no cure for this level of stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Australian poll finds 1 in 8 blame Bill Gates and 5G for coronavirus

https://www.zdnet.com/article/australian-poll-finds-1-in-8-blame-bill-gates-and-5g-for-coronavirus/

There is simply no cure for this level of stupid

5G part is silly alright.

Just the 5g part?

Ipso wrote: »
    Just the 5g part?

Well you cannot claim to be altruistic like Bill does when you have 100 billion in the bank,once you pass a certain amount of billions any claims of interest in the welfare of your fellow man goes out the window.

Well you cannot claim to be altruistic like Bill does when you have 100 billion in the bank,once you pass a certain amount of billions any claims of interest in the welfare of your fellow man goes out the window.

Yeah. His volcano secret lair is the give away.

There's an equation to this? what's the exact cut-off point?

I know plenty of people with mediocre amounts who do not give one flying eff about their fellow man.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There's an equation to this? what's the exact cut-off point?

I know plenty of people with mediocre amounts who do not give one flying eff about their fellow man.

The cut off point is impossible to measure in reality given the nature of how money works,but the only thing we can be sure of is that Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos have long passed that cut off point.

Off course i know plenty of people too that don't care a jot about their fellow man but they aren't going around trying to shape policy during a global pandemic on the claims of being altruistic when the evidence clearly shows he is anything but what he claims.

Advertisement