Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Another beauty from this raving madman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

The Nal wrote: »

He is a neighbour of mine. He is nuts ya should see video he put up yesterday he had to wear one in a shop. Its funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The Nal wrote: »

His believe is, the virus a hoax! So it is understandable why he thinks wearing a mask is terrible :eek:

Communist Ireland:) smother yourself with a mask :eek: facial cameras don't work unless we 2 metres apart?- i burst out laughing there.

He is an interesting character.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

In fairness probably not the sharpest tool in the shed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

• Advertisement

SpanishFlu /H1N1/ Covid
    Guy using CDC data to show some relationship between Covid and Flu
    interesting im not good with charts lol

Will Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and CNN Attack and Take Down FOX, ABC and CBS Articles on COVID-19 Which Mirrored Our Report Retweeted by President Trump?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/will-twitter-facebook-cnn-attack-take-fox-abc-articles-covid-19-mirrored-accurate-report-retweeted-president-trump/

Skip first 10 min if your not interested in who he is

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    If you're not good at science, you shouldn't get scientific analysis from youtube.

King Mob wrote: »
    If you're not good at science, you shouldn't get scientific analysis from youtube.

LOL True

Dr. Anthony Fauci Predicts ‘Safe And Effective Vaccine’ By End Of 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

SpanishFlu /H1N1/ Covid

"Guy" lol

This guy
    https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonGoodmancrowdsourcethetruth/videos

Is posting about info from a guy who thinks the Las Vegas shooting was a false flag..

Not sure these people might be valid sources..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "Guy" lol

This guy

Is posting about info from a guy who thinks the Las Vegas shooting was a false flag..

WOW I never realised LOL

Lets see CT forum posts something from someone who believes in CTs
    He showing data from CDC ( are they valid source) ? giving no opinion just the facts
    would be easy to check the CDC

• Advertisement

He showing data from CDC ( are they valid source) ? giving no opinion just the facts
    would be easy to check the CDC

Yeah the CDC are a fairly valid source, what do they say about the data?

Yeah the CDC are a fairly valid source, what do they say about the data?

Im not sure :confused:
    I presume they believe it to be accurate

Im not sure :confused:
    I presume they believe it to be accurate

Believe what to be accurate?

Moon landing hoaxers use the same facts, data and information we do, they just misinterpret it slightly..

By slightly I mean completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

"Guy" lol

This guy

At all times, please remain inside the echo chamber

Believe what to be accurate?

Moon landing hoaxers use the same facts, data and information we do, they just misinterpret it slightly..

By slightly I mean completely.

Feel free to point out where he dose that
    As i said im genuinely interested
    Im not that good with charts and stuff

Ipso wrote: »
    At all times, please remain inside the echo chamber

Of course no point in looking at the information and pointing out the glaring flaws

Feel free to point out where he dose that
    As i said im genuinely interested
    Im not that good with charts and stuff

Oh you want me to watch a 1 hour video featuring a LasVegasFalseFlagologist going over CDC data?

Oh you want me to watch a 1 hour video featuring a LasVegasFalseFlagologist going over CDC data?

Would be helpful
    At least your criticisms would be based on actual information contained in it

Would be helpful
    At least your criticisms would be based on actual information contained in it

Based on the sound common sense of not getting medical information from "guys" on Youtube, especially those who make videos with such titles as "Is the Long Predicted Covid-19 '2nd Wave' a Pre-Planned Bio Attack?"

Based on the sound common sense of not getting medical information from "guys" on Youtube, especially those who make videos with such titles as "Is the Long Predicted Covid-19 '2nd Wave' a Pre-Planned Bio Attack?"

The information is from the CDC LOL

haven't watched the other one you seem to be more interested in the video maker
    I mean thats ok never really thought you guys would be interested in the video it was for others who have an interest in this subject

Seems an awful waste of time to argue about something you have no idea about

• Advertisement

You understand that it's possible to twist and distort facts, right?
    Like just because someone holding a source in hand it doesn't mean they can't be lying or wrong about what that source says.

You also surely understand that just because someone has a youtube channel, it doesn't mean they are somehow an expert, or have an increased ability to understand things.

And you surely also understand that if someone is claiming that a mass shooting is faked, they can't be a reliable source as they are either willing to be dishonest, or they will fall for obviously untrue nonsense.

What I think happened here is you just watched the video unquestioningly and didn't check into the guy's other claims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

This is the one conspiracy theory that has actually become a reality.

Has the man with the sunglasses and hat on Youtube who believes in lights in the sky suddenly decided that Coronavirus does not equal influenza? or does he use his special powers of being a "statistician" to derive (aka mess with) numbers from CDC data in order to indirectly back his theory?

Maybe I'll never know ;)

You understand that it's possible to twist and distort facts, right?
    Like just because someone holding a source in hand it doesn't mean they can't be lying or wrong about what that source says..

I suppose it cold be easily proven if they did in this instance
    care to give it a shot ?
    You also surely understand that just because someone has a youtube channel, it doesn't mean they are somehow an expert, or have an increased ability to understand things.

Nonsense lots of youtube channels hosted by experts in their field
    And you surely also understand that if someone is claiming that a mass shooting is faked, they can't be a reliable source as they are either willing to be dishonest, or they will fall for obviously untrue nonsense.

Is that what he claimed ? the shooting was real as far as I know He disagrees with who carried it out
    What I think happened here is you just watched the video unquestioningly and didn't check into the guy's other claims.

Well Im sure I will take on board your deep analysis of my psyche LOL

Has the man with the sunglasses and hat on Youtube who believes in lights in the sky suddenly decided that Coronavirus does not equal influenza? or does he use his special powers of being a "statistician" to derive (aka mess with) numbers from CDC data in order to indirectly back his theory?

Maybe I'll never know ;)

Cool you watched it
    And how did mess with them ?

The thing I find interesting is the double hump thing

It shows up in Spanish Flu Covid19 and this years Flu

But not other years Flu charts

I suppose it cold be easily proven if they did in this instance
    care to give it a shot ?
    We'll what have you done to verify that this isn't the case? Did you just watch the video and take his word for it without question?
    I think that is what you did because his video agrees with your conspiracy views.
    Nonsense lots of youtube channels hosted by experts in their field
    Ok. What's he an expert in? What's his qualifications? Is he a doctor? A virologist? Statistician?
    Is that what he claimed ? the shooting was real as far as I know He disagrees with who carried it out
    Ok. Then he is either dishonest or stupid or both.
    Someone who supports such a ridiculous position shouldn't be taken at all seriously.

Cool you watched it
    And how did mess with them ?

Nope, didn't watch the whole thing. I picked some points out of curiousity, about 2/3 of the way through, the CDC data is in the background, then he claims he is going to use his statistics methodology to determine the data, bang I stopped watching. In another video he's complaining about Alex Jones "using" his data on Infowars. Of course.

He's a conspiracy loon, his whole spiel is that Corona is basically "just the flu", and if you are into that stuff, cool. I'm not. If I want information from the CDC I'll get it from the CDC, without some crackpot in sunglasses playing with the figures pretending he is not playing with them.

As for the whole "you can't comment on this 1/2/3/4/5 hour video if you haven't seen it spiel" - most rational people have common-sense filters for nonsense, some don't.

Nope, didn't watch the whole thing. I picked some points out of curiousity, about 2/3 of the way through, the CDC data is in the background, then he claims he is going to use his statistics methodology to determine the data, bang I stopped watching. In another video he's complaining about Alex Jones "using" his data on Infowars. Of course.

He's a conspiracy loon, his whole spiel is that Corona is basically "just the flu", and if you are into that stuff, cool. I'm not. If I want information from the CDC I'll get it from the CDC, without some crackpot in sunglasses playing with the figures pretending he is not playing with them.

As for the whole "you can't comment on this 1/2/3/4/5 hour video if you haven't seen it spiel" - most rational people have common-sense filters for nonsense, some don't.

Calling bullssh!t here
    so you watched it until he said he was going to explain what he was highlighting and stopped

LOL

hes a loon lets check one which involves alex jones

hahaha your guys are something else

• Advertisement

We'll what have you done to verify that this isn't the case? Did you just watch the video and take his word for it without question?
    I think that is what you did because his video agrees with your conspiracy views.

Ok. What's he an expert in? What's his qualifications? Is he a doctor? A virologist? Statistician?

Ok. Then he is either dishonest or stupid or both.
    Someone who supports such a ridiculous position shouldn't be taken at all seriously.

Whatever I only pointed out your silly statement and where you made stuff up
    Your opions arent relevant

Advertisement