Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan opinions

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Alicano wrote: »
    A check on daft shows a rough average price for 3 bed semi-d around 240K. So it would seem that either Balbriggan is the best kept secret in Dublin. Or that there is not much of a public desire to live there which would reflect in the asking prices.

Possibly the former. I do read postings by people who have less than positive things to say about the town. I'm coming on for 10 years and find it lovely. Nice people, great location, 3.5 supermarkets. The only negative I'll really concede, is a lack of restaurants. I wonder if half the people who speak negatively actually live here.

Sure it's no Malahide but it's definitely great value for money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

The only negative I'll really concede, is a lack of restaurants.

Karma Thai is worth about 3 restaurants though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Karma Thai is worth about 3 restaurants though :D

Ha ha true, it is delicious but there's only so much of the same thing that you can eat.

Advertisement