Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot update from windows 7 to windows 10 as I cannot uninstall hotspot shield?

Options
  • 23-02-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

I am trying to update from windows 7 to windows 10 , but it wont let me update to windows 10 until I uninstall the hotspot shield.

When I go into the add / remove uninstall menu, I cannot find hotspot shield in the program list.
    I checked the registry and I cannot find it in their either.

Any ideas.
    I tried to re download hotspot shield again and un install it again but windows 10 still wont install.

Cannot update from windows 7 to windows 10 as I cannot uninstall hotspot shield?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭johnnybmac

Hotspot shield is generally regarded by anti malware programs a potentially unwanted program. Have a look Here...

Go down to the Adwcleaner part as you've already tried uninstalling...

Advertisement