Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance / Serious Illness / Payment Protection

• 23-02-2020 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for opinions here, we are 43, 2 kids 18 and under 1 adult child living at home. Currently we have no insurance and never did. I am doing some adjustments on the mortgage and need to decide on new cover for it, the mortgage is under 200K which will be over 13 years. In peoples opinion which cover is the most important, I have been quoted just under 150 a month for Life insurance with full serious illness on the mortgage, we were paying something like 20 quid till now on just life insurance,I have been looking at quoted for health insurance and don't think I can budget for both health & serious illness. Has anyone any opinions on which is actually more important.

Advertisement