Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair Ironclaw wireless mouse issues

Options
  • 23-02-2020 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Bought an Ironclaw wireless mouse and seem to be having issues with it especially with the mouse buttons changing during games'

For example when playing Rainbow six siege I have set the sniper button to insert so I can melee in game, the forward button is secondary gadget and the back is crouch! Now during mid game the insert sniper button turns into change weapon, the forward some times stays the same or doesn't work at all and the back button crouch doesn't work at all. Some times none of the side buttons don't work at all.

If I turn the wireless off on the mouse it can reset back to how I had them but now the settings are changing even with the mouse plugged in directly.

Iv searched the net trying to find this issue but can't find anything about it, any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

don't know if your problem is same as what i had last year.

But i bought a wireless mouse, it came with a bluetooth adapter that i had to insert into the USB port on the PC.

I kept having the same issues you describe and more. Must have visited hundreds of browser pages looking for a solution. When i finally found the cause and solution.

My PC had bluetooth built in and it was enabled. So it was fighting for control with the mouse bluetooth adapter. I disabled the built in bluetooth and it solved all the problems.

Advertisement