Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB fixed term mortgage interest rate reduction

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 banjostring

Cheers, €150 seems very reasonable assuming an assessor would have to call out to the House for an hour or two to do the assessment. Must check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pablo57

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Do you have to send in the BER cert when applying for the green mortgage or with the BER number suffice (the number you enter on the BER website to see your results)?

The certificate, but you can call SEAI and get it emailed to you on the same day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,287 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

pablo57 wrote: »
    The certificate, but you can call SEAI and get it emailed to you on the same day.

Thanks for that. We have a B1 house but never got the BER cert just a cert number when we bought.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Thanks for that. We have a B1 house but never got the BER cert just a cert number when we bought.
    Yeah, was in the same boat a few weeks back and couldn't believe this was something that could be sorted so efficiently! Called 1890 734 237 and they said they'd had quite a few calling, specifically for the Green Mortgage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭micks_address

Yeah, was in the same boat a few weeks back and couldn't believe this was something that could be sorted so efficiently! Called 1890 734 237 and they said they'd had quite a few calling, specifically for the Green Mortgage.

You should be able to retrieve your cert online

https://ndber.seai.ie/pass/ber/search.aspx

• Advertisement

You should be able to retrieve your cert online

https://ndber.seai.ie/pass/ber/search.aspx
    That won't get you the certificate. It looks like this:

nUiqjxf6C0p-Tiq1HDPxGzbgVVWdVNA_u4pLcFZ-ZS01ekyDouximEAndcb5q5DfxIzHC4npWL1oRXmMAy4ZrZLPJiilrnLDdZXh_3_yqjRektqLzokqp14q2z2Y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭micks_address

That won't get you the certificate. It looks like this:

nUiqjxf6C0p-Tiq1HDPxGzbgVVWdVNA_u4pLcFZ-ZS01ekyDouximEAndcb5q5DfxIzHC4npWL1oRXmMAy4ZrZLPJiilrnLDdZXh_3_yqjRektqLzokqp14q2z2Y

Aib told me they need a published ber on the website. I also have the cert but you might not need it

Aib told me they need a published ber on the website. I also have the cert but you might not need it
    When I applied a few weeks ago they insisted on the certificate.

Advertisement