Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering for Credit Card online

Options
  • 24-02-2020 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a BoI Mastercard but don't have any accounts with BoI so aren't registered for 363 online.  I have repeatedly tried to register for online credit card services but without success - what number should I call to resolve this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Tulip1977,

Thanks for reaching out to us this morning on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty registering for our online Credit Card Service. You can certainly register for this service using the below link:

https://bankofireland.creditcardservicing.com/BOI_Consumer/InitEnrollAccount.do

If you have already tried this, it would be best to get in touch with our Credit Card Services team on 1890251251. Rest assured one of our colleagues will be happy to help set this up for you.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tulip1977

"You can certainly register for this service using the below link:

h t t p s : // bankofireland.creditcardservicing.com/BOI_Consumer/InitEnrollAccount.do  "

No I certainly can't!   If I could, then I wouldn't have needed to contact you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us Tulip1977,

We're sorry to hear that this link does not work for you.

Rest assured our colleagues on our Credit Card Services Team will be happy to help with this further. They are available on 1890251251 Monday - Friday, 8am-8pm. 

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement