Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone number

Options
  • 24-02-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello. I changed my phone number. How i can register new one for 365online activation?
    Thank You.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Greenee,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.ie today.

If you log in on www.365online.com, there will be an option for "Manage Accounts" on the left hand side. If you click this and then "Amend My Mobile Phone Registered for Security Codes", you will be asked to enter your new mobile number.

This will send a code out in the post. Once this code is received, you can enter this code using the same steps above and this will activate your new mobile number. 

We hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Greenee

I still haven't activated 365online. Can i activate 365online from any phone number, or only from registered in system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Greenee,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Currently, you can register for 365online from any phone. Once you are set up, you can follow the steps above to amend your contact number. 

Our colleagues in the activation team are available on ROI Freephone 1800946156 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement