Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Same here

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

IrlJidel wrote: »
    Does nobody here actually have a family? Surely you have brothers/sisters/uncles/aunts/cousins who got DisneyPlus for the kids during lockdown ;-)

Yes I do but I'm a miserable hoor....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Anyone else having issues accessing the app this morning?

I'm getting an error (73 from memory) on my phone when connected to WiFi, but oddly enough, grand via 4G.

I know I'm not the only one, as I got a text this morning alerting me to the problem from someone' else in my family group.

I'm with Virgin media btw (so too is the other member)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭you2008

McMurphy wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues accessing the app this morning?

I'm getting an error (73 from memory) on my phone when connected to WiFi, but oddly enough, grand via 4G.

I know I'm not the only one, as I got a text this morning alerting me to the problem from someone' else in my family group.

I'm with Virgin media btw (so too is the other member)

you are not the only one.

• Advertisement

Any free spots going please?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Any free spots going please?

No. You have to pay something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Id be looking to give a HBOMax slot for a Disney+ slot (you would require your own VPN)

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

slot going iam intersted

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Have one slot available from the 24th. One person dropped out from last year First to DM can have it. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

garbeth wrote: »
    Have one slot available from the 24th. One person dropped out from last year First to DM can have it. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gombean

garbeth wrote: »

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JReynolds95

Any other slots going?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭CorkBoyInDub

Would also like to join if someone has one set up

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Me to if any available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Quidco have a tenner off an annual subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭paudy1000

Have a single slot available from the 24th of March. One person dropped out from last year. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

paudy1000 wrote: »
    Have a single slot available from the 24th of March. One person dropped out from last year. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022
    PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

I have D+ since last year. How much should I be paying to renew? is 69.99, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

paska wrote: »
    I have D+ since last year. How much should I be paying to renew? is 69.99, right?

I contacted disney plus the other day and they said that this is the price for people renewing until August 2021

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

Have a spot open for a 4th person if anyone is interested.
    Renewal just went through today €17.50 for the year (70/4).

PM me and we'll sort out the details.
    Thank the post to let people know you have PM'd so I don't get inbox full of messages.

Thanks.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Dinging

I have 2 slots available. Just renewed today. PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭ALS

Have a single slot available from the 24th of March. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022( Revolut)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Dinging wrote: »
    I have 2 slots available. Just renewed today. PM me for details.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Not sure if anyone will be affected but I was set up for auto renew on 24th March. Just checked there now and seen email that membership was cancelled (new bank card issued during the year - the usual - new number so payment does not process). Anyway, you have to pay €89.99 to re-start membership. Pay it.

Then 2 mins on a live chat and the guys will process a refund for €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭ALS

ALS wrote: »
    Have a single slot available from the 24th of March. 17.50 until the 24th March 2022( Revolut)

Gone to alonso77

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

I have 2 slots available for 1 year until 24 March 2021 for €17.50 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

How do the Family Accounts work if you go in with someone? Do you have access to each other's account or are the accounts (viewing history, passwords etc) segregated?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭brcwatters

dodzy wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone will be affected but I was set up for auto renew on 24th March. Just checked there now and seen email that membership was cancelled (new bank card issued during the year - the usual - new number so payment does not process). Anyway, you have to pay €89.99 to re-start membership. Pay it.

Then 2 mins on a live chat and the guys will process a refund for €20.

Thanks for this - same issue here but was afraid to just go ahead in case I didn't get the refund. I was thinking of going monthly but the Friday night family Marvel viewing is one of the small pleasures we have left!!

I sat on livechat for 2hours yesterday and still didn't get through to anyone, despite it saying the whole time it would only be a minute. Tried on the phone too but had to give up eventually. Tried again this morning and there's a message on there saying We know this is an issue, we'll be in touch by email. Will hold off till tomorrow but there'll be wigs on the green if they can't watch Falcon and Winter Soldier tomorrow night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

johnfás wrote: »
    How do the Family Accounts work if you go in with someone? Do you have access to each other's account or are the accounts (viewing history, passwords etc) segregated?

One account (email and password) with a number of profiles. You stick to your own profile.

Advertisement