Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭samboy08

I reckon the people that ask that question will be the ones that can't find a working vpn to get it to work cos eventually wevpn will get patched by disney as they will notice a few signups on the same ip address. It will be a case of finding smaller unknown vpn services in the future when/if wevpn stops working on signups.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

I need a little help here please.

I followed the reddit directions;

Downloaded and signed up for weVpn,

Activated turkey and created a new Google account with Revolut and curve options as payment,

Logged out of all other Google accounts,

Downloaded Disney+ app,

I get to payment of 350 Lira page, select the card and I keep getting "error, cannot be completed".

For payment, I'm using the 34020 postcode, it asks for district and 1st line to be put in, is there a certain address needed for it to work?

Thanks in advance.

Is this trying to pay with curve as primary? Try revolut as primary as I've had error with curve before but then used revolut and worked.

I took out curve totally, leaving only Revolut and it still won't work, same error message.

Thanks anyway.

What address are people using for the Google payments page. I understand the 34020 postcode, what address is working for the other required address details please, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

I also had a problem with my Revolut. Got it working while doing it on my phone and using the Google Payments option, from the new Turkish google account, with my Revolut linked to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Darby_321

Managed to get this working and got my Turkish Disney using my Revolut account 😀 One thing is that I wasn't able to add my revolut card straight to my new google account before going into Disney app as it wanted a phone number attached to the card. Once I went into Disney and needed to pick a payment method for subscription google didn't ask for phone number anymore and only wanted the Postcode to add the card.

Delighted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Anything worth watching on it?

Think half the thrill for me is circumventing the system getting the deal lol

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'm the same, it's only worth the 2 euro a month to us. Same as the 50c Prime through turkey. But when you start searching through it, there's a lot of old movies worth looking at eg titanic, taken, die hard etc and series such as buffy, alias

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

I took the plunge a few months back and signed up for the year's subscription, kinda pished now that I didn't hang on! Tempted now to sign up with another account that's if it continues to auto-renew every year.

As to what's worth watching, check out Dopesick, The Dropout, Pam & Tommy and Pistol - all great series.

Edit: I'd add The Might Ducks Game Changers series to that too 😀

Has everyone on here done it on brand new signup accounts? Has anyone successfully done it on an existing disney+ account? Know when it usually takes you to the welcome back screen to continue your expired subscription. Just curious to know if this only works for new accounts only.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭antomack

Just to add that the Reddit method worked for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Have tried on a few android devices and cant get the disney app to display subscription rates in Turkish currency with VPN set to Turkey. Keeps showing me in Euro. When I log in through desktop and can get all they way through to the end with Turkish sub but then I cant pay for it with Google Pay. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭bromley52

Did you make sure to sign out of all other Google accounts on the phone or tab. I used an old phone that had been reset but that probably isn't required.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

I used Bluestacks with a VPN and Revolt payment.

Using a Turkish VPN ( Express) Created a Turkish Google Account, and linked my Revolt card.

Then on Blustacks with the VPN still on, logged on, entered my google account, downloaded the app in bluestacks, and signed up with payment from google.

I also did the same method for F1TV.

THen just log onto the apps elsewhere as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Clear data from Google play store, under apps, Google play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I was going to do the bluestacks method but WeVPN was being a pain to set up on laptop so I have an old phone for my Turkish purchasing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Just followed the steps on Reddit and it worked! €19.24 for 12 months instead of €89.90, well chuffed. Thanks a million !

Post edited by SweetCaliber on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yip signed up as well, thanks to the OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I can't even get out of the blocks with one. Wevpn turkey server doesn't connect correctly for me. There is no vpn ip showing so I have to internet connection with it. Anyone have this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thanks. Finally got it working using bluestacks and turbovpn. Not really sure how though as the vpn was off when creating the Disney account, just needed to turn it on to confirm the payment. Took awhile but great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

Blustacks has a location tool inside it which I find helps with faking your location.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Okay so paid for WeVPN on Samsung Tablet- stuck on accepting card - did the following:

1. Created Google account in Turkey
    2. Added Revolut to Play store
    3. Created Disney plus account
    4. Click on annual memebership
    5. Problem with payment method - I'm using Revolut

Any solution? Thanks

Are you paying with the turkish Google account? Or directly with the card? I could only get it working paying through the Google account.

You can't have any other Google accounts on the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Anyone have free 1 spot on family account?I dont mind if its via ireland or cheaper turkey.Revolut and paypal ready.Thanks

Hi - Google play pop up appears with my revolut card number but when I click subscribe I get this message: "Error - Your transaction cannot be completed. To continue this transaction, use a different payment instrument or contact us."

• Advertisement

I deleted my other Google account from the device before I started the process. When adding credit card to google play I am using a Turkish address for the card - is that correct? Thanks

Advertisement