Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Can we get a seperate thread for requests please.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mccard wrote: »
    Can we get a seperate thread for requests please.

It'd be kinda pointless, what other conversation could there be?

The deal is Disney+ content for 59.99 for 12 months starting on the 24th march. the thread would be dead otherwise.

unfollow the thread (which is what I'll be doing in a while) if the constant family requests are annoying.

paulboland wrote: »

Disney also are looking at stopping sharing of username and password if you not aware about this
    Disney have the technology to monitor this
    They are monitoring its use and may ban accounts at any stage if they see it been abused
    At the moment they not applied any bans but that may change

How can they stop the sharing of username and passwords? Also they have to be shared if family members are to use the service so it doesn’t make sense really saying they will try to stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭baz9375

Anyone looking for new family member? PM me thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

I'm looking for a family too if anyone is setting one up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

I’ll set up up a family. First 3 to pm will get a spot. Payment by PayPal only

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

garbeth wrote: »
    I’ll set up up a family. First 3 to pm will get a spot. Payment by PayPal only

All places filled. Responded by pm to all

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Any word on a price from Sky yet? I'm assuming it couldn't be cheaper than what Disney are offering themselves? Apologies if it was mentioned already- I couldn't spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What can Disney actually do even if they do check out the thread it’s an Anonymous message board. The worst case is Boards.ie delete the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

Any word on a price from Sky yet? I'm assuming it couldn't be cheaper than what Disney are offering themselves? Apologies if it was mentioned already- I couldn't spot it.

Sky price for Disney + is the same €6.99 a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

paulboland wrote: »
    Sky price for Disney + is the same €6.99 a month

Nice one thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

You can sign up for updates on Disney + with Sky Q

https://www.sky.com/shop/pre-reg/disney-plus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Is there a list of content for Ireland anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Sky won’t offer a price they’ll just embed it and it’s up to you to pay yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭tjhook

And there we are. Moderators happy with this, but mention a torrent and the blue lights start flashing.
    I think there's a key difference - downloading or distributing pirated content is a crime. No matter what terms and conditions Disney set, it's not a crime to pretend ReginaldSmythV is my sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

REPORTED AND LINKED THIS THREAD TO DISNEY! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IF DISNEY PUT THE MOUSE LEGAL TEAM AFTER BOARDS!

Stop feeding the troll :rolleyes:
    tjhook wrote: »
    I think there's a key difference - downloading or distributing pirated content is a crime. No matter what terms and conditions Disney set, it's not a crime to pretend ReginaldSmythV is my sister.

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

893bet wrote: »
    Wanker
    Was going to report this for personal abuse but you're right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cutelad

the whole year inn .....Any chance you contact me as I've paid you 10 days ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Anyone know if Disney+ here will work with a Xbox One app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 bells12

Did anyone manage to sign up using Revolut or N26?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

oceanclub wrote: »
    Anyone know if Disney+ here will work with a Xbox One app?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Would love to see them bring launch date forward by a couple of weeks seeing that schools have shut.. they would probably get a huge surge in sign ups if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They'll still launch while schools are shut. I imagine there may be contracts preventing them from launching sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭chrisire

Just signed up for this through Quidco website,they give you 17 pounds cashback for making a quidco account and as far as i can see another 23 pounds cashback for buying Disney+ through their site,they pay the cashback to your paypal,says it takes a few days,so you end up getting Disney+ for less than a euro a month.

Here's where i found it https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/tv-and-film-you-can-now-get-a-years-worth-of-disney-for-150-20200312

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

harr wrote: »
    Would love to see them bring launch date forward by a couple of weeks seeing that schools have shut.. they would probably get a huge surge in sign ups if they did.

If they could they would have already, date is likely set in stone with other deals expiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

bells12 wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to sign up using Revolut or N26?

Yes. Used n26

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

chrisire wrote: »
    Just signed up for this through Quidco website,they give you 17 pounds cashback for making a quidco account and as far as i can see another 23 pounds cashback for buying Disney+ through their site,they pay the cashback to your paypal,says it takes a few days,so you end up getting Disney+ for less than a euro a month.

Here's where i found it https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/tv-and-film-you-can-now-get-a-years-worth-of-disney-for-150-20200312

Thanks, tried that as well. Never used quidco but it seemed to go through OK, fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭OU812

chrisire wrote: »

When I clicked through it showed the Ireland site with prices in Euro. Still work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Does anyone know if me and a couple of friends living in the UK sign up for this will we all be able to use the account cross country?

Advertisement