Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to add a new demand deposit account to my 365 profile

Options
  • 24-02-2020 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

I have a 365 online profile which contains my current account.

I recently created a demand deposit account in my local branch. Upon receiving the details via text I went about adding that account to my 365 profile. I have tried this on numerous occasions over the past 3 weeks and it will not add. 

I dont recieve any errors or information to say the process can't complete, I get a confirmation asking me to wait 3-5 working days, that period elapses and nothing happens. I have been into my local branch and since the system is fully automated no one can tell me anything except to try it again and wait 5 days.

Can anyone help as Im at the verge of simply going to another bank at this point.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Agricola,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty adding your demand deposit account to view on www.365online.com. Generally, an account should be added in 3-5 working days after going through the process of adding it. 

This account can usually be added by selecting "manage accounts" > "add your account or policy" and then selecting "demand deposit account" and entering the last 8 digits of the IBAN you received in the text.

As this still hasn't been added, it would be best to log in on www.365online.com and select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question", one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you. If you prefer to call, our colleagues on the customer service desk are available on 0818365365 and will be happy to look into this further for you.

We hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Hi Agricola,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty adding your demand deposit account to view on www.365online.com. Generally, an account should be added in 3-5 working days after going through the process of adding it. 

This account can usually be added by selecting "manage accounts" > "add your account or policy" and then selecting "demand deposit account" and entering the last 8 digits of the IBAN you received in the text.

As this still hasn't been added, it would be best to log in on www.365online.com and select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question", one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you. If you prefer to call, our colleagues on the customer service desk are available on 0818365365 and will be happy to look into this further for you.

We hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard

I have asked a question on the service desk. They told me i was attempting to add the wrong account type. All the sent items in my email history dispute that.

When I call that number I get an agent who has zero visibility on whats going on and can only tell me to try it again and wait 3-5 working days.

This has been going on for 3 weeks now and is at the stage where it needs escalating to a manager who is going to take ownership of it or I will simply have to look elsewhere for a bank which can provide a functioning online system.

Which will it be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us Agricola,

We completely understand the difficulty you have been through trying to add this account to your online profile. We really would like to look into this further for you.

Would you mind sending us a DM with your name, account holding branch and the reference of the most recent message you sent to our online service desk? We will then gladly link in with our online service desk.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Thanks for getting back to us Agricola,

We completely understand the difficulty you have been through trying to add this account to your online profile. We really would like to look into this further for you.

Would you mind sending us a DM with your name, account holding branch and the reference of the most recent message you sent to our online service desk? We will then gladly link in with our online service desk.

Thanks,
    Richard
    PM Sent

Advertisement