Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan - Building started beside St. Pats

Options
  • 24-02-2020 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's being built beside St. Pats on the Athboy road? Looks a fair size of a site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,346 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I was told its houses, looks too small to be a retail site to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Vicxas wrote: »
    I was told its houses, looks too small to be a retail site to me.

Thought it might be a petrol station or something along those lines, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,346 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

the site is bounded to the southeast by the N51 National Road, to the west by the former Navan to Kingscourt railway line and to the north by the rear gardens of 7 no. detached residential properties. The proposed development will consist of: 99 no. residential units comprising 32 no. duplex/apartments set out in 2 no. 2 storey over lower ground floor blocks: and 67 no. 2 storey detached and semi-detached houses. The duplex/apartments will consist of: 16 no. 2-bed 1 storey apartment units at lower ground floor level (c. 75.5 sqm each); and 16 no. 3-bed 2 storey duplex units at ground floor and first floor level (c. 104.5 sqm each). The houses will consist of: 12 no. Type A 2 storey 4-bed semi-detached houses (c. 133.9 sqm each); 35 no. Type B 2 storey 3 - bed semi-detached houses (c. 112.0 sqm each); 4 no. Type B1 2 storey 3-bed semi-detached houses (c. 114.5 sqm each); 6 no. Type C 2 storey 3-bed semi-detached houses (c.110.0 sqm each); 7 no. Type D 2 storey 4-bed semi-detached houses (c. 127.3 sqm each); 2 no. Type C1 2 storey 3-bed detached houses (c. 110.0 sqm each); and 1 no. Type D1 2 storey 4-bed detached house (c. 127.3 sqm). The development will also include: a 2 storey creche (c. 130.5 sqm) with associated play area (c.156 sqm) and 5 no. carparking spaces; 2 no. bin storage buildings (c. 18.7 sqm each) and adjoining covered bicycle shelters (c. 22.6 sqm each) providing 20 no. bicycle spaces each; 2 no. car parking spaces on the curtilage of each house and 60 no. communal parking spaces for the apartment/duplex units; 2 no. landscaped public open spaces (c. 1,730 sqm and 2,930 sqm); internal access roads; a footpath and cycleway along the N51 National Road; a new vehicular access from the N51 National Road and associated revised junction layout; all ancillary landscaping and boundary treatments; drainage arrangements; and associated site development works, all on a site of c. 3.53 ha

Advertisement