If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turntable bundle with Cambridge Audio SX60 speakers

Options
  • 24-02-2020 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

what amp and turntable would be a good match for these speakers,would also need speaker cable,budget around 800 euro,cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mower wrote: »
    what amp and turntable would be a good match for these speakers,would also need speaker cable,budget around 800 euro,cheers.
    Hey Mower.

Thanks for the post.

You will get a nice amp and turntable for your 800 Euro budget.

How about the Marantz NR1200. Use the excellent stereo technology that Marantz possesses and then throws in lots of other features. Also has Heos built in.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204356-marantz-nr1200-black-network-stereo-av-receiver.aspx

You could pair this with the Rega Planar 1 - (I use one of these at home myself)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13006-rega-planar-1-black-limited-lifetime-warranty-turntable-black.aspx

I could offer this combo at 723 Euro

Yamaha have their fantastic RN803. Very well spec'd and featured to the max. Has Yamaha MusicCast built in also.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203489-yamaha-rn803d-black-network-stereo-receiver.aspx

This could be pair with the Planar 1 above also.

I could offer these together at 823 Euro (Just a little over budget).

Or maybe something else on our website as caught your eye?

How many meters of speaker cable do you require?
    I would be able to throw in 3 or 4 meter of decent quality with either package.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

cheers for reply,i should have said ,the 800 euro budget is for amp, turntable and the cambridge sx 60 speakers,sorry about that.

cheers for reply,i should have said ,the 800 euro budget is for amp, turntable and the cambridge sx 60 speakers,sorry about that.
    That no problem Mower.

If we stayed with the first system the NR1200, Planar 1 and added the SX60 - I could get it just a little over your budget at 831 Euro

If you switched out the Planar 1 and replaced it with the Project T1 
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204374-project-t1-black-turntable.aspx

I could offer the NR1200, T1 and SX60 for 818 Euro.

Again I can still throw in 3 or 4 meters of speaker cable.

If you wanted to make sure to come in under budget you could drop down to the Yamaha RN602 which is still a very decent amp
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201953-yamaha-rn602-black-black-network-stereo-receiver.aspx

For the RN602, planar 1 and SX60 I could offer at 762 Euro

Let me know what you think.

hello back again ,think i will go for the Marantz NR1200, the rega planar 1 and the cambridge audio sx 60s,do you think the sx 60s would be a good match for this system,cheers.

hello back again ,think i will go for the Marantz NR1200, the rega planar 1 and the cambridge audio sx 60s,do you think the sx 60s would be a good match for this system,cheers.
    Hey Mower.

Good choice :)

The SX60 will be a decent match for the NR1200 which is capable of running much more powerful speakers.

I know your already stretching your budget at the 831 Euro.
    If you could stretch just a little further to 850 Euro I could offer a pair of the excellent Monitor Audio Bronze 2's (5 star reviewed in what HiFi) instead of the SX60 and this would be a top notch setup ans sound fantastic!
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12901-monitor-audio-bronze-2-black-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

• Advertisement

Hey Mower.

The SX60 will be a decent match for the NR1200 which is capable of running much more powerful speakers.

If you could stretch just a little further to 850 Euro I could offer a pair of the excellent Monitor Audio Bronze 2's (5 star reviewed in what HiFi) instead of the SX60 and this would be a top notch setup ans sound fantastic!
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12901-monitor-audio-bronze-2-black-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx
    ok kenny spoke to the man with the money ,will go with the marantz nr 1200 ,rega planar 1 and the monitor audio bronze 2s

Hey Mower.

ok kenny spoke to the man with the money ,will go with the marantz nr 1200 ,rega planar 1 and the monitor audio bronze 2s
    Hey Mower.

You will not be disappointed :D

Just drop me over you contact number in a PM when your ready we can give you a call for some details.

pm sent cheers.

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

We will drop you a call ASAP :D

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

that order went through this morning,great customer service from yourself and the guys to get order completed thanks again,ps could you send me pm with delivery address cheers.

• Advertisement

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

that order went through this morning,great customer service from yourself and the guys to get order completed thanks again,ps could you send me pm with delivery address cheers.

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

Hey Mower.

Thanks again for the order.

Its shipping out today and I'll drop you a PM with the tracking details.

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

Hey Mower.

delivered on monday evening,all set up now sounding great,thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

pm sent cheers.
    Cheers Mower.

Hey Mower.

delivered on monday evening,all set up now sounding great,thanks again.
    Thanks for the update mower! Delighted to hear you're happy with the new system! Those Bronze 2s sound phenomenal!

Let me know if you need anything else!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.