Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus Part II - Its arrived - We're Doomed!!! See OP for Mod warnings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Abba987

mojesius wrote: »
    I'm starting to get a bit nervous about my daily routine for work, mostly because I'm pregnant. Packed train in and out of town with endless coughers. Work in a MNC with lots of staff and visitors coming from every part of the world. I'm doing the hand sanitizer shebang everytime I touch door handles etc. but still feel unclean :D

Just feel like there's so much risk of catching this and have no faith in our officials to make the right decisions to stop an outbreak.

(On a positive note, we have all our pandemic stocks in)!

I would take no risks being pregnant. Id be bathing in that gel 😂
    What are pandemic stocks ?? Ive some good stocked presses in general but what are people getting in as essential

strengthen your immune system. A good probiotic, vitamins C, A and Zinc, plus products like Black Elderberry syrup (Sambucol) Boots and Holland and Barrett stock this.

Also, Master Tonic, but make a triple strength version

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

ITman88 wrote: »
    Sorry this is the English thread.

You’d want to learn it then. This is are cuntry

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Simon Harris

“Giving the evolving situation this first case of COVID-19 disease was not unexpected. The National Public Health Emergency Team has been planning for this scenario since January. The foulest stench is in the air, the funk of forty thousand years, and grisly germs from every tomb, are closing in to seal your doom
    And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver.
    For no mere mortal can survive, the evil of the Corona. But in saying that the general public should continue to adhere to the public health protocols issued by the Department of Health''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 EasyG

Abba987 wrote: »
    What are pandemic stocks ?? Ive some good stocked presses in general but what are people getting in as essential

Whiskey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Loving the hysteria surrounding this to be honest. Hopefully get a few days off work.

You do know it can have an absolutely devastating effect on testicles? I admire your composure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Two members of a pro cycling team have been tested positive, ironically, with the Corona virus.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Two members of a pro cycling team have been tested positive, ironically, with the Corona virus.

Source or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Gosh didnt realise so many had died from it. Just checked BNO and 17 in italy, didnt think it was that high at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Phil.x

When are the overcrowded trains going to be cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

theballz wrote: »
    People need to chill out.

Seriously. A bit of perspective is needed on here. Of course people should take precautions like washing their hands and trying not to sneeze all over whatever room they're in but to read some posts on here you'd think there was an oncoming apocalypse.

I realise some of the disaster fantasists will tell me I'm not acknowledging the reality here. I don't care. Ye're away with the fairies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Have they released the Chinese figures yet??

David Abel has his new videos up.. he's dancing in it looks great. The wife has been tested negative and he's positive I'd say they will be split up now due to reinfection?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Runaways wrote: »

1/10
    Lacking effort and originality
    Must try harder

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

Runaways wrote: »

Apologies meant English language, and your right it’s are cuntry and I’m proud to be part of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭GreyEagle

Abba987 wrote: »

Beer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

strengthen your immune system. A good probiotic, vitamins C, A and Zinc, plus products like Black Elderberry syrup (Sambucol) Boots and Holland and Barrett stock this.

Exercise would likely be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Dont be peddling lies....!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Here's hoping. Ah no I'm only joking. If 30 % headed on it might free up a house for me.
    It's like the postcode lottery

I’m wondering if we take a sizesble hit and it’s truly random, you might see affordable housing again.

I for one welcome our Italian pals visiting lansdowne this weekend regardless and taking in the sights of d4 and surrounds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

soareweallboll1xedorwha:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Notdeco wrote: »
    This brought back memories for me. Three years ago I was about to undergo my first chemo treatment as an outpatient and my sister was in the hospital waiting room surrounded by people waiting to be treated. I sent her that pic and she was trying her best not to laugh considering who was sitting near her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Has the thread been moved to AH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Ninthlife wrote: »

Droll.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭What Username Guidelines

• Registered Users Posts: 15,962 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Despite the troubles of Covid19, I have to say I have never enjoyed the Irish humour more than I've read on this thread.

We will deal with it all tomorrow.

Thanks for the laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Abba987

GreyEagle wrote: »
    Beer

More of a wine lover. Gonna get couple of hundred bottles in tomorrow

Pasta. Everyone is buying pasta. We have moved on from bread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

250 cases in one day in Italy alone. Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Phil.x wrote: »
    When are the overcrowded trains going to be cancelled.

No they will just be delayed.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Ninthlife wrote: »
    It's on the BBC website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,799 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I don't have sambucol...can I use sambuca?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement