Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus Part II - Its arrived - We're Doomed!!! See OP for Mod warnings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

But why aren't they making the decision I want to see NOW?!

Aye it deosn't really matter about them making a decision. I personally think there's no chance ye'll have fans there whatever they say but they may as well wait and let the news make the decision for them. There's no time pressure, but people want Milhouse to say the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,643 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Tuscany and Sicily confirm cases in Italy.

Not a northern Italy only problem any more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭babybuilder

But why aren't they making the decision I want to see NOW?!
    Calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Shuhada Davitt

tom1ie wrote: »
    there is if your elderly or have underlying illnesses?:confused:

not really though.

notice how the vaccine is ready?
    it's not a vaccine - it's something else. i for one will NOT be taking any "vaccine".

this has me thinking now that's what the whole point of it was - to test something on people en masse. there was never a corona virus - it's something they invented so that they can scare people en masse into trialling whatever this "vaccine" is....

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Yeah that is nuts; I would not have expected one til at least Christmas... Bit dodgy sounding to be honest.

the "vaccine" is what they want people to be scared into taking.
    that's the real story here.

there's no virus, there's no vaccine - it's something else they'll prick you with.
    and you will do it willingly - because they have succesfully scared the masses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

not really though.

it's not a vaccine - it's something else. i for one will NOT be taking any "vaccine".

this has me thinking now that's what the whole point of it was - to test something on people en masse. there was never a corona virus - it's something they invented so that they can scare people en masse into trialling whatever this "vaccine" is....

Ah get a clue will ya ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Heard it on RTÉ radio. A vaccine has been developed in China and is being trialled. It is extraordinary to get to this stage this quickly. If it proves to offer reasonable protection without undue side effects it will get more trials before becoming widely available.

Someone is going to get a Nobel price next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

The health minister of Iran has contracted the Coronavirus.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1232276183305400320

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

not really though.

Well at least this a change from the "it's worse than they're letting us know" conspiracy.

froog wrote: »
    Ah get a clue will ya ffs

what would "getting a clue" entail?

following every instruction given to you by government?

sorry, my brain isnt weak enough for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

there's no virus, there's no vaccine - it's something else they'll prick you with.

Please go to the conspiracy forum with this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Well WHO has essentially announced it is a pandemic.
    They advise countries to be ready for coronavirus to be '‘literally knocking at the door’
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/coronavirus-who-warns-virus-will-be-literally-knocking-at-the-door.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Oh dear the conspiracy mob have moved in. Everything's a conspiracy. No such thing as viruses. No such thing as terrorist attacks. Even if you know someone from an attack they're a top secret actor. Nothing is as it seems...am I in on it? I may think I'm a conspiracy theorist but maybe that's what they want?

There's scepticism and there's Conspiracy theorists doing the government's job for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭Nermal

tom1ie wrote: »
    there is if your elderly or have underlying illnesses?:confused:

Those people should self-isolate and the rest of us should merrily go about our usual business.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,543 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jesus wept...

There is no virus lol
    Did you miss the part about the thousands of people it has killed....stick to the conspiracy theory thread maybe.

Ludo wrote: »
    Please go to the conspiracy forum with this stuff.

ive been there, it's sh!te - it's not my kind of "conspiracy".

it's a lot more valid here, where the panicked need to read it.

why do people swallow up any oul sh!te that is presented to them as fact???

why are you scared of a flu?

it's a flu. it's an illness that hasnt even touched off a tenth of the amount of peope that die ANNUALLY from regular influenza.

why panic about this?

why is every alternate opinion always portrayed as "conspiracy"???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

I suggest we ignore the conspiracy theorist spillovers. They're either genuinely cracked or just trolling you for a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

I think from what I’m hearing is that if you are coughing/sneezing that the mask may reduce spread of virus from you to others better than it will protect you from spread by others.

The only good thing about wearing a facemask is that it may stop people from touching there face and thus reducing the transfer of a virus from hands to eyes/nose/mouth...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

pc7 wrote: »
    Just found this, I don't have sound but hopefully it is saying all good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTyX-YJPPgw

wow, that's good news. It's so great he's doing this for everybody to see in the world as this first hand info from someone infected is worth more than any stats from WHO or whomever at this stage.

It's really relieving a 74 year old with diabetes! can recover without any medical help (that's what he said as I understood, he didn't had oxygen or anything).

it's a flu. it's an illness that hasnt even touched off a tenth of the amount of peope that die ANNUALLY from regular influenza.

why panic about this?

The concern is because if coronavirus was allowed to spread as widely and commonly as influenza does , it would kill a lot more people than regular influenza would

• Advertisement

No virus, governments are lying = conspiracy, doesnt belong on thread.

Virus is worse than we're being told, death rates 20% plus, governments are lying = practically accepted as fact.

Virus is worse than we're being told, death rates 20% plus, governments are lying = practically accepted as fact.

You think Italian and Korean governments are lying about the death rate too?

gmisk wrote: »
    Jesus wept...

There is no virus lol
    Did you miss the part about the thousands of people it has killed....stick to the conspiracy theory thread maybe.

there is no virus.
    there is a "vaccine" which existed BEFORE the "virus" and now they have sufficiently scaremongered people into believing they need this "vaccine"... there could be anything in it. it could be a placebo...

most plausible is that it is a placebo, harmless injection and the sheer volume of people taking up on the "vaccine" means that somebody is getting rich AF from it.
    a very successful outcome for the creators of this fabricated story.

i'm not buying into this.

unless it's actual zombies, then i'm not bothered.
    a cough, a flu. ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

why panic about this?

Not everyone is paniced.
    I find the knicker twisting, what are the government/FG doing about it/Ireland sucks at everything going on in this thread by some people hilaroius. There is a bit of mass hysteria going on here no doubt. But your stuff is completely off the wall and the only place for it is a conspiracy forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

not really though.

are you Lee Man hee or what the heck from this sonchin-whatever the fook sect?..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Absolute balls is that accepted as fact. Now THAT'S hysterical nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Austria and Croatia now have confirmed cases. We're sleep walking into this.

LIES.

stop trying to backseat mod

I'm taking the piss out of the fact that people are constantly posting on here about things being worse than we're being told and no one bats an eyelid, yet as soon as you post a different conspiracy theory everyone's telling you it doesnt belong on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Bahrain Health Ministry announces nine new cases of the coronavirus infection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

WHO guy who was in Wuhan is adamant about the quarantines being effective. It's the difference between exponential growth and getting a handle on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement