Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus Part II - Its arrived - We're Doomed!!! See OP for Mod warnings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

It's Mr. Happy nothing to see here wheeled out to surpress panic on RTE.

Lol are the HSE paying him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭tillyfilly

ZX7R wrote: »
    Had to go shopping with the miss today went to lidl ,long ques at two open tills,i hat shopping,
    so turned around to the wife and asked loudly how she was feeling after our holiday in Italy with that i started to cough uncontrollably loud,the Que disappeared ha

that's why people get beaten up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Musefan wrote: »
    Went to an Aldi this eve. Not much fresh produce left. Didn’t pick anything up and turned on my heel as one older gentleman with a deep rattly cough was spluttering away down the aisle without covering his mouth.

Any evening in Aldi there's not much fresh produce left, no matter if Corona is around or not. Can't read anything into that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Had to go shopping with the miss today went to lidl ,long ques at two open tills,i hat shopping,
    so turned around to the wife and asked loudly how she was feeling after our holiday in Italy with that i started to cough uncontrollably loud,the Que disappeared ha

Queue.

Que is 'what' in Spanish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

You did that for sure I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

BanditLuke wrote: »

What do you want him to do exactly. Roll out a few coffins full of Chinese people?

Show some slides of the dead being burnt .

Jesus F*cking wept

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭megabomberman

Luke O'Neill is an imbecile. Channeling Jim Power and Austin Healy circa 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭ZX7R

You did that for sure I'd say

I did and i quite enjoyed it to be honest :pac:

Such a set up this. Jesus Christ the audience aren't even buying this.

That's we are all saved lol

What do you want him to do exactly. Roll out a few coffins full of Chinese people?

Show some slides of the dead being burnt .

Jesus F*cking wept

Be honest and not a mouthpiece for the HSE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Well it's gratifying to see the US has the right President for the times:
    Trump officials discuss tax cuts and other emergency measures in hopes of tackling the coronavirus fallout.

The proposals would do little to stop the virus’s spread, but would aim to arrest economic fears.
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost

More worried about the precious stock market than people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭tillyfilly

He was a Pollyanna

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

BanditLuke wrote: »

Are you suggesting we should ignore the Professor and instead take all our virus guidance from BanditLuke who has the highest number of posts on this thread by a country mile? You have 320 posts, nobody else has even reached 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭rosiem

Didn’t happen stop looking for attention

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Don't worry a vaccine is on its way...in about a year, we'll all be dead by then

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭hurikane

I feel sorry for you. You’ve made this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

tillyfilly wrote: »
    He was a Pollyanna

And you and others are undoubted Cassandras

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

"Do we all feel better now?!"

*silence*

Are you suggesting we should ignore the Professor and instead take all our virus guidance from BanditLuke who has the highest number of posts on this thread by a country mile? You have 320 posts, nobody else has even reached 200.

Oh no really. I'll stop posting so. Gosh the embarrassment :rolleyes:

The professor seemed like he would laugh and smile at a funeral for christ sake

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

so, was doing my weekly shop in lidl and aldi tonight. lidl had no long grain white rice, porridge oats or real butter left. also low on minced beef and tinned dog and cat food.
    aldi was almost stripped of all fresh bread, no porridge oats, low on corn flakes, no minced beef and had had a run on bleach and cleaning products. also low on packs of tinned dog and cat food.
    no hand gels to be found anywhere.

dunno why people are panicking about stocking up on beef products. that's one item that ireland will definitely not run out of!

• Advertisement

froog wrote: »
    "Do we all feel better now?!"

*silence*

Think the audience where mortified for the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Luke O'Neill is an imbecile. Channeling Jim Power and Austin Healy circa 2008.

He threw in the get out of there card that the situation could change. Extremely lax.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭ZX7R

rosiem wrote: »
    Didn’t happen stop looking for attention
    no not looking for attention to tell you the truth,to be honest my wife didnt find it funny neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,640 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

bb12 wrote: »
    so, was doing my weekly shop in lidl and aldi tonight. lidl had no long grain white rice, porridge oats or real butter left. also low on minced beef and tinned dog and cat food.
    aldi was almost stripped of all fresh bread, no porridge oats, low on corn flakes, no minced beef and had had a run on bleach and cleaning products. also low on packs of tinned dog and cat food.

dunno why people are panicking about stocking up on beef products. that's one item that ireland will definitely not run out of!

Wouldn't read much into it other than the hand sanitiser. Aldi runs out of random stuff all the time.

bb12 wrote: »

Did my shop today in Lidl shelfs stacked up no problems with supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

I was back in work today after 4 days off and it was lovely not having time to be reading this thread, needed a day away from it. For perspective, nothing has changed in Ireland since I last read it yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

Wouldn't read much into it other than the hand sanitiser. Aldi runs out of random stuff all the time.

nope i've never had a problem buying any of that stuff before apart from bread and milk during storm emma. there's defo some panic buying going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,716 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

Ryan and Luke with an over enthusiastic handshake at the end.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

They are a bit slow to react 😂

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement