Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't believe I should be loved....

• 24-02-2020 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

So I've suffered with depression & anxiety for years. I'm even thru OT & CBT. None have helped this issue I have..... It's like I just never feel good enough. As much as I crave a relationship & to be loved... In the back of my head I'm thinking I'll never have that. I mean me....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

With help you could learn to love yourself then loving another may be possible.
    Are you currently in therapy? If not maybe a chat with your go is the next step.

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. Everyone should have someone to love them and be loved in return. It's such a simple thing, love, and so difficult to find, I think.

Take care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

No human being is good enough to be loved...or else we all are.

No one deserves your love ...or else everyone does.

We are equal.

No human life is worth more than another.

So please learn how important and valuable you are. And please shine that out to others and tell them through how much you respect others ...how much you respect yourself.

We deserve respect by showing it. We deserve love by showing it.

We are equal.

Lots of love. x

Advertisement