Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account

Options
  • 24-02-2020 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

i was going to upgrade my account to a personal current account from student account , and it says when they finished setting up the account they will send me a text with my bic and iban i was just wondering do i get a new iban and bic or does it stay the same as it is , because i get my salary paid into my account and if i had to tell my employer that i have different bank details now or would that be affected

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Davet2001,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We'd be happy to help with this for you. Can we ask have you requested this change yet? If so, how did you requested the change from a student account to a personal current account? If this request was made in branch, you will have the same BIC and IBAN as before. If a new account was set up for you online, this would have a new BIC and IBAN.

We hope this information helps, and of course, please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help any further.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement