Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahv Lahn: we can’t get de virus as we’re an island Editio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Dutchie wrote: »
    Possibly he doesn't work in an essential business, maybe just maybe he wants to use any excuse to get away from you missus

He just parks the car up at the side of the road for the day and has a sleep for himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,673 ✭✭✭✭zell12

AA man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Voiceover guy from Friday doing cork county council ad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,069 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Plug for the tyre man.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,451 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Heckler wrote: »
    Shes dead right. Too many companies bull****ting about being essential.

Hi Lilly:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How much for a set of Bridgestone Turanza's for a 1996 Merc E Class so to speak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭bigroad

Set of new tyres for the Jagggg on the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Where's Keiff Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Korrrr ecttt!

I hope he's on the right track and might have a blow-out on Friday after work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Thank you for your service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Duffy not taking any hit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

Tyursauce

dvcireland wrote: »
    Where's Keiff Duffy

He doesn’t speak on de RTE radio so to speak.

Hang on
    Hang on
    Hang on

Medics uniform

This is all a great excuse for the pompous, self-righteous assholes in the country to have a fly pop at others and feel better about themselves.

How much for a set of Bridgestone Turanza's for a 1996 Merc E Class so to speak?

Also interested

Thanks for her service.

• Advertisement

Tell her thanx for her service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

dvcireland wrote: »
    Where's Keiff Duffy

mobile.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭Jeff2

sligojoek wrote: »

Bang on :D

Bingo

Thank Her For Her Service :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,197 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I feel like I've just watched an episode of
    fr ted

• Advertisement

He’s going up to his attic... lordy, they instructed us not to do such things at this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

He’s going up to his attic... lordy, they instructed us not to do such things at this time!

It's ok he doesn't plan on having an accident today !!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I feel like I've just watched an episode of
    fr ted

Ah here we are
    all the lads together

I must say I’m getting into good chipper form now dat I’m virtually through de voirus and very happy to be immune. De very bestest state to be in at dis difficult time! :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,451 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    This is all a great excuse for the pompous, self-righteous assholes in the country to have a fly pop at others and feel better about themselves.

Was listening to Pat Kenny this morning and he read out a text from a listener.

It went along the lines of:

We are getting our children to do their school work as per their school timetable.

They also help making meals.

They also help in the farm.

They also grow vegetables.

They go for a walk on the farm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

He’s going to try beat Anne franks Guinness world record.

He's gonna write a classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

I must say I’m getting into good chipper form now dat I’m virtually through de voirus and very happy to be immune. De very bestest state to be in at dis difficult time! :):):)

Not to be raining on your parade Catmaniac, but listening to various Doctors on various TV shows/news they all seem to differ on the immune aspect after recovery. Please be careful of yourself and take care. Serious Post

Fujitsu10 wrote: »
    Not to be raining on your parade Catmaniac, but listening to various Doctors on various TV shows/news they all seem to differ on the immune aspect after recovery. Please be careful of yourself and take care. Serious Post

I know my immunity may be short enough lived, but it’s something to be getting on with.

I know my immunity may be short enough lived, but it’s something to be getting on with.

I would love to get tested for immunity as I could play some helpful role volunteering at something g and get myself useful. Would love to provide antibodies to rescue somebody, except history of colitis etc. Decades ago tried to sign up as a bone marrow donor (before colitis diagnosis) but the Blood Transfusion Service was so badly run in those days that they made a botch if getting me signed up, long story.

10/10 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Remember the topic last year about people wanting to smoke at the entrance of hospitals ?

Names of dogs mentioned in the last 2 weeks:
    Murphy
    Brando
    Mutty (?)

Buttsy, but Mr. Duffy kept calling him Muttsy.
    There is literally a string of people calling in to this show to explain why the rules don't or shouldn't apply to them or that they're gonna ignore them anyway and all Joe can do is sit there and tut tut and agree with them as if they're hard done by when he should be slapping them down and telling them to cop on left right and centre.

094.jpg

I did suggest de following last week so to speak:
    We need Ivan Yates to do Lahv Lahn for a week and tell these gimps to cop the f*ck on and stop pandering to them like Mr. Duffy.

And what happened over the weekend?
    Real life example:

1 positive case this past weekend has taken out 42 medical staff in a Cork hospital for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Buttsy, but Mr. Duffy kept calling him Muttsy.

The dogs of CV-19: the great unwalked.

Someone texting Darcy looking for a recipe for coddle.
    He should have told them to ring Joe.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Thanks for that haven’t listened to that song in years and have it on now, it’s the little things x

• Advertisement

Someone texting Darcy looking for a recipe for coddle.
    He should have told them to ring Joe.

I remember once having coddle when dining out at lunch. It was by Edinburgh Botanic Gardens, and they call it Stovies over there.

I remember once having coddle when dining out at lunch. It was by Edinburgh Botanic Gardens, and they call it Stovies over there.

So, that's what coddle is.
    Stovies - spuds in a stew, basically.

Isn't there something about boiling sausages in mikl in a 'classic' coddle recipe so to speak?

I have never had coddle, and I aim to keep it that way. I did see it once, it looked utterly disgusting.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    So, that's what coddle is.
    Stovies - spuds in a stew, basically.

The basic recipe is slices of potato and onion layered and boiled in stock with sausage and/bacon, seasoned with salt & pepper. Made well on good quality ingredients it can be palatable. A sautéed German version is available in Lidl. It’s something found In variations around mid-northern half of Europe.

I once had a non-invasive ventilator in my car & in my apartment. After my cousin (de one I inherited de cat from) died of Motor Neurone a Disease, the Hospice asked me would I take care of it until the company that rented it could collect it. They are quite compact, and actually could be afforded to purchase by anybody would could forego their summer holiday. They are not just used in acute care settings but as a long term answer to sleep apnea where it provides better health to individuals affected.

I once had a non-invasive ventilator in my car & in my apartment. After my cousin (de one I inherited de cat from) died of Motor Neurone a Disease, the Hospice asked me would I take care of it until the company that rented it could collect it. They are quite compact, and actually could be afforded to purchase by anybody would could forego their summer holiday. They are not just used in acute care settings but as a long term answer to sleep apnea where it provides better health to individuals affected.

Wat colour was de ventilator?

The basic recipe is slices of potato and onion layered and boiled in stock with sausage and/bacon, seasoned with salt & pepper. Made well on good quality ingredients it can be palatable. A sautéed German version is available in Lidl. It’s something found In variations around mid-northern half of Europe.

I'm sticking to my milk instead of stock idea, I'm pretty sure I heard dat wance - maybe even on Da Lahv Lahn.

I'm sticking to my milk instead of stock idea, I'm pretty sure I heard dat wance - maybe even on Da Lahv Lahn.

I hate milk, don’t make me puke by yer aul traditional recipe.

Raging and reposting my angry post elsewhere:

How the heck did Ryan Tubridy just get tested, considering he only dr sloped symptoms after the new criteria came in? Maybe he has an underlying condition, but even if so he seems to have got priority.

It is sickening to see “celebrities” getting priority over medical workers and carers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

BPKS wrote: »
    We have had some combination of gobsh1tes on today in fairness
    YMBNH?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement