If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QE43Q60R price drop in UK

Options
  • 25-02-2020 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Am interested in a new 43inch TV that is is Freesat and Saorview compliant and was planing on going for the LG7400 however I noticed the Samsung QE43Q60R is now £479 on your .com site (499  without discount code). This price drop seems to be replicated on a lot of UK sites. 

It is still showing as st£599 on the .ie site.
    Is there any movement on this, what is the best price on the QE43Q60R with delivery to dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

AlanG wrote: »
    Hi,
    Am interested in a new 43inch TV that is is Freesat and Saorview compliant and was planing on going for the LG7400 however I noticed the Samsung QE43Q60R is now £479 on your .com site (499  without discount code). This price drop seems to be replicated on a lot of UK sites. 

It is still showing as st£599 on the .ie site.
    Is there any movement on this, what is the best price on the QE43Q60R with delivery to dublin.

Thanks
    Hi AlanG,

We can certainly match the .com pricing on the QE43Q60R. The total price would be £485.99 including shipping to Dublin.

You can now order it through our website via the link below:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203991-samsung-qe43q60r-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-tvplus.aspx

If the Winter 20 voucher doesn't work just drop me an email and I can refund the discount amount when the order goes through!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Thanks David,
    I just put through the order. The winter20 Voucher didn't work so I will send off an email with order details to get it applied.

Cheers.
    Alan

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

AlanG wrote: »
    Thanks David,
    I just put through the order. The winter20 Voucher didn't work so I will send off an email with order details to get it applied.

Cheers.
    Alan
    Thanks Alan, that's all sorted for you!

Thanks again for the order!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.