Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Electrical - Education

Options
  • 25-02-2020 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All, my husband is going back to finish his senior electrical exams. However, we cant get hold of any past exam papers as Solas don't hold onto them or neither did the college. He will be doing Phase 4 Version 4. Has anyone got any old exam papers for this version? He is doing the practicals soon and will be doing Electronics, Heating, Distribution and Practical.
    Anyone that could give me examples of the kind of questions that may come up?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Davy87

How long ago did he originally do them. Was it with fas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ditsychick

Approx 1995 or 1996. It was through FAS. SOlas have given him the opportunity to sit them again but says he will have to do Phase 4 Version 4 to complete his senior trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Davy87

I'll have a look tonight if mine is version 4. Ive recently sat some of my phase 6 exams from 2007. There is a guy that gives notes on internet. He helped me big time with mine

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Solas are working off 4.1 now, where is he taking the exam?

Advertisement