Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3ds Games

• 25-02-2020 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin preferably in town to get cheap ds/3ds games because Cex and GameStop are too over priced considering how old some of them are. They even have some selects priced over what its actually worth! Smyths and Argos don't even sell them anymore

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Argos are still selling them and slowly dumping stuff. Seems to be more stuff listed on the in-store stock checker than the website. Picked up the first Yokai Watch for 2.99 recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

I returned Kid Icarus and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga to GameStop recently as the former had no cover and the latter can be bought new for what I paid second hand. Also they were selling them a week later for a fiver.

I gave Kid Icarus a quick spin ... but not for me and I've given up on turn based RPGs for now so I didn't even bother playing Superstar Saga.

My daughter has become addicted to Tomadachi Life ...

If you are willing to play up to 25 quid per game then there are some 3ds selects and others available on European Amazon stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Argos are still selling them and slowly dumping stuff. Seems to be more stuff listed on the in-store stock checker than the website. Picked up the first Yokai Watch for 2.99 recently.

Where did u pick it up ? Dublin and if so where

nintendoo wrote: »
    I returned Kid Icarus and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga to GameStop recently as the former had no cover and the latter can be bought new for what I paid second hand. Also they were selling them a week later for a fiver.

I gave Kid Icarus a quick spin ... but not for me and I've given up on turn based RPGs for now so I didn't even bother playing Superstar Saga.

My daughter has become addicted to Tomadachi Life ...

If you are willing to play up to 25 quid per game then there are some 3ds selects and others available on European Amazon stores.

Might order a few selects off amazon uk...Thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

eg Ocarina of time, Luigi mansion 2, super mario 3d world, donkey kong returns < 16 sterling ; link between worlds less than 18 sterling

Amazon UK new

• Advertisement

Abiya041 wrote: »

Thanks for the quick reply

Abiya041 wrote: »

Never mind, I see theres 2 in jervis

Advertisement