Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drenches and liquid minerals for ewes under the sheep welfare scheme

• 25-02-2020 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

where can I source the drenches and liquid minerals which I wish to use under the sheep welfare scheme? It must specify “a duration of cover......and must also specify a dose rate” Have come across one but it doesn’t specify duration of cover!!! Any suggestions on brands. In my experience store staff unable to advise accurately.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

OP I have moved your post from the North West forum to the Sheep sub forum of the Farming forum where you should get more responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thefareast

You could use something like growvite: https://www.agridirect.ie/product/growvite-sheep

It covers 4 weeks so 2 doses should give enough cover for the scheme but technically 2 doses would only cover 56 days so you would probably want to use extra or get a few buckets to cover the 4 other days to appease any inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭countyhouse

Thanks very much

It covers 4 weeks so 2 doses should give enough cover for the scheme but technically 2 doses would only cover 56 days so you would probably want to use extra or get a few buckets to cover the 4 other days to appease any inspection.[/quote]

Advertisement