Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone insurance where’s best to get it

Options
  • 26-02-2020 4:33pm

I know I’m jumping the gun in asking but I’m saving up currently to buy an iPhone 12 in September and I’ll be upgrading from iPhone 6s Plus and I’m just wondering as I asked in store when I do buy an iPhone from CompuB it comes with two year warranty but I’m guessing they only for if the phone breaks itself and not damage I do to it by accident.

If you own an iPhone 11 what insurance have you got and where did you get it?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Apple Care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

quarryman wrote: »
    Apple Care.

Op, just be aware that Apple Care doesn't cover you if you lose the phone or if it gets stolen

Op, just be aware that Apple Care doesn't cover you if you lose the phone or if it gets stolen

Best to go with a 3rd party insurer so?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭pad199207

I know I’m jumping the gun in asking but I’m saving up currently to buy an iPhone 12 in September and I’ll be upgrading from iPhone 6s Plus and I’m just wondering as I asked in store when I do buy an iPhone from CompuB it comes with two year warranty but I’m guessing they only for if the phone breaks itself and not damage I do to it by accident.

If you own an iPhone 11 what insurance have you got and where did you get it?

Thank you

I have Gadget Insurance for 11 Max.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Buy good phone case to protect it

• Advertisement
Advertisement