Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contactless symbol

Options
  • 26-02-2020 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Would you be able to tell me why the "contactless"symbol is not on my Visa Debit card.  I use the card regularly & I have a very healthy account.  At the moment there is a crack appearing on this card & I will be requesting a new one very soon & I want the contactless symbol on it. Is there an option on it to request this symbol.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Hillbloom,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

All cards issued by Bank of Ireland for a Personal Current Account will come with the contactless feature now. Previously, this would have needed to be requested when ordering a new card. You can request a new card with this contactlesss feature through www.365online.com.

If you select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question", one of our colleagues on the online service desk will be happy to arrange this card to be sent out to you.

We hope this information helps and please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help any further.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement