Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card due to expire

Options
  • 27-02-2020 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi team,

My debit card is due to expire 03/20 and I have not yet received a new card. I have confirmed via the app that my address is current. Do I need to do anything or will a new card be sent out automatically?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Bakelitsan,

Thanks for the post today on Boards.ie.

If the expiry date on your card is 03/20, you will be able to use your card until the last day in March. Once your address is up to date, you should receive your replacement card 7-10 working days before the end of March.

If you have not received your card in this time, you can certainly check on the status of the new card by logging in to www.365online.com and selecting "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question". One of our colleagues on the online service desk will be happy to take a look at this further.

We hope this information helps. Have a lovely day.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement