Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Giveaway

• 27-02-2020 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,313 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have a download code for Wolfenstein Youngblood here that hasn't been used.

If anyone would like to be in with a chance to win this just thank this post. I'll do a draw next Wednesday evening at 7pm and pick the winner. That should give loads of time for everyone who wants to enter.

I ask that the winner donates €2 to a local charity and I'll match that as well. That way we won't have people entering who have no intention of actually playing the game.

Mods if this isn't ok fell free to delete.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Mods if this isn't ok feel free to delete.

Nope, all good. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,313 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mr E wrote: »
    Nope, all good. Fair play.

Great thank you.

I'll close the draw on Wednesday at 6pm then and the draw will be done by random number generator at 7pm.

Best of luck everyone.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,370 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I don't want the game so won't thank the post but fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

Fair play, I'll jump in on that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice one, and fair play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

A very generous idea, well done and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Class idea, fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Doodah7

A very nice idea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

That's very generous of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

That's a great idea. Hope to win, but if not will donate anyway to say thanks for thinking of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

I'll jump in there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Nice idea, fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭peter4918

Fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It's very nice of you to give the code away like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Neames

Thank you TitanGerm...I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Love Wolfenstein,

Add me in and I happy pay more then the 2 euros donation, no issues giveing at lest 10

Great thank you.

I'll close the draw on Wednesday at 6pm then and the draw will be done by random number generator at 7pm.

Best of luck everyone.

Guys I'm not going to get the draw done tonight so I'll leave this open until tomorrow at 6pm and do the draw at 7pm them.

Great thank you.

Best of luck everyone.

Ok I put everyones name who thanked the post into an Excel sheet and then using a RAND() function everyone was assigned a random number. I sorted this highest to lowest and that put your name to a number 1-40. Using a random number generator then the winner is number 11.

Drumroll please..... The winner is Sligeach.... The man who hates download codes for games :pac: Well done and I hope you enjoy it!!

Send me a PM and I'll send you over the code. If you want the box just send your address and I can post it over the weekend.

Thanks again everyone.

Great thank you.

Best of luck everyone.

Ok I put everyones name who thanked the post into an Excel sheet and then using a RAND() function everyone was assigned a random number. I sorted this highest to lowest and that put your name to a number 1-40. Using a random number generator then the winner is number 11.

Drumroll please..... The winner is Sligeach.... The man who hates download codes for games :pac: Well done and I hope you enjoy it!!

Send me a PM and I'll send you over the code. If you want the box just send your address and I can post it over the weekend.

Thanks again everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Thanks again everyone.

Thank you very much TitianGerm. I never win anything, so this is a massively pleasant surprise. I'll send you a PM later in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

sligeach wrote: »
    Thank you very much TitianGerm. I never win anything, so this is a massively pleasant surprise. I'll send you a PM later in the day.

Ah, this thread is just giving me the feels ! Great idea TitianGerm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Congrats Sligeach and thanks for organising the raffle, TitanGerm. Can you let us know the charity you donated to? I'd like to donate to the same myself in recognition of the good feels this thread brought!

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Congrats Sligeach and thanks for organising the raffle, TitanGerm. Can you let us know the charity you donated to? I'd like to donate to the same myself in recognition of the good feels this thread brought!

Sligeach picked NCBI so I dropped money in to the local shop there yesterday at lunchtime.

Nice to do something nice and raise a little for charity at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Congrats Sligeach and fair play for organising TitianGerm.

Mr Bloat wrote: »

tailgunner wrote: »
    Congrats Sligeach and fair play for organising TitianGerm.

Thanks. As TitianGerm said, I donated to NCBI, and I also donated to the local hospice charity shop yesterday. I think they're 2 completely deserving charities. It's a very generous idea and thanks again TitianGerm.

Advertisement