Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing to see here, move swiftly along

Options
2»

Comments

mynamejeff wrote: »

are you thinking of greyhounds ? they are like little horses ?

Lol.
    See my above post, can't really link on the phone sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

bubblypop wrote: »
    Why are people presuming travellers owned this horse?
    Plenty of young people buy horses cheap & then don't look after then properly.
    How many horses can be seen on green areas of housing estates?
    Or, like u see in the country, people leaving their horses on other people's land.

It's disgusting BTW, whoever did it.

I would bet that the OP knows full well that this horse was owned by travellers but is too scared to say it directly for fear of being labelled a 'racist'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

bubblypop wrote: »
    Why are people presuming travellers owned this horse?
    Plenty of young people buy horses cheap & then don't look after then properly.
    How many horses can be seen on green areas of housing estates?
    Or, like u see in the country, people leaving their horses on other people's land.

It's disgusting BTW, whoever did it.

Yeah I agree and it was probably an Amish and/or Maori funeral in Strabane today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

One of the commenters here opine that it was a tree surgeon's funeral.

https://www.broadsheet.ie/2020/02/27/meanwhile-in-strabane/

washman3 wrote: »
    I would bet that the OP knows full well that this horse was owned by travellers but is too scared to say it directly for fear of being labelled a 'racist'

That's the climate we live in. They must be indulged at every opportunity, and rest of us have to tiptoe around in case brittle egos are shattered. I cannot go down the obvious route because this thread would be clamped in a hurry, only wanted to highlight the heinous abuse of animals. Those gifted with common sense know who is behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Ivan Yates heard a report yesterday from the North or wherever that machete funeral was on and how and his only comments were "oh god that's terrible" etc without delving into it further as to who it was or why it was happening, for fear of being heard as anti-traveller.
    I remember after some shooting near me recently he was on about this kind of crime and violence culture being endemic in that part of Dublin, down the road from where I grew up. It was ok to say that for some reason!

Advertisement