Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof that Personal Loan is paid off (for Mortgage application)

Options
  • 27-02-2020 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi,
    My Personal Loan will be paid off on the 3rd March. As part of my mortgage application, they have asked for proof of this. A couple of questions please:

1. Is this something I can generate in 365 Online?
    2. If not, and I have to wait for a letter in the post, when could I expect to receive it?

Many thanks,
    /M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

If your loan is available to view on www.365online.com, you should have access to all your loan statements in the "statements" tab. These are available free of charge and will be available to print. You will also have the option to request an up to date statement. This can be used to show that the loan is paid off. 

If you are not registered for this service, or if you prefer to call, we are available until midnight Monday to Friday on 0818365365, as well as 9am-6pm on weekends and bank holidays.

We hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement