Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Definition of stalking/harassment.

Options
  • 27-02-2020 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

What form of carry on meets criteria for a form of stalking / harassment?

In a relationship with someone who has kids from previous relationship. Once the ex found out its constant with making up complete lies I.e. i said this , but never even spoke to eachother in the 5years we are together. Uses the kids as a way to exaggerate situations that are then used for child abuse allegations. When i fell pregnant my partner was contacted by his ex requesting my due date.... his ex is constantly looking at any reason to involve me in her made up drama between them both due to their own child access. Shes now involved my kids and made up stories involving them also. They're separated 6years with kids under 12years old.

Just looking for good advice as to how to deal with this person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Go to the Gards. Maybe if they visit this lady and have a word, it might put a stop to her gallop.

Advertisement