Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing nightmare

Options
  • 28-02-2020 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi electric ireland;

I am having a major billing nightmare and getting thrown around customer care teams from electric Ireland, ESB and Glowpower. The issue is with the final electric ireland bill which has charged me for the small electrical usage on day/ night tariff and general tariff. This is because an actual reading was taken and I submitted day and night rate readings to glow. This triggered the double counting. No one wants to help and fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lfen

Make a formal complaint and if no joy, contact CRU (regulator for utilities). You’ll have to exhaust the internal complaints process before the regulator will deal with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Kingkong wrote: »
    Hi electric ireland;

I am having a major billing nightmare and getting thrown around customer care teams from electric Ireland,  ESB and Glowpower. The issue is with the final electric ireland bill which has charged me for the small electrical usage on day/ night tariff and general tariff. This is because an actual reading was taken and I submitted day and night rate readings to glow. This triggered the double counting. No one wants to help and fix it.
    Hi Kingkong,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We will need to review the account, if you private message me the Electric Ireland account number, name, address, telephone number on the account, and state for GDPR that you are the account-holder.

All Talk To Electric Ireland reps will receive this message and one of us will respond as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement