Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travellers our cultured friends

• 28-02-2020 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Can I start off by saying I feckin hate traveller knacker pikey pricks , It disgusts me that they get away with stuff that the ordinary man would surely be locked up for. Driving around no tax/insurance , openly fighting in streeets with machetes and blades and not to mention their disgusting appalling treatment of animals especially horses. Day after day you hear and see shocking stories about the abuse that horses suffer by the hands of these people and nothing is ever done. I mean if I had horses that were not microchipped , had nowhere but a bit of a grass verge beside a road to keep it , couldn't feed it properly and then to strap a sulky to it when its not even a year old and race it all over the roads ????? these ****ers get away with it though.

surely I cannot be the only one who hates these folk and as for pavee point what a joke of an organisation , they only pop up when they can play the discrimination card

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Not within an asses roar of being relevant to this forum.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement