If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 55B7500UK

Options
  • 28-02-2020 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭

Not marked as having saorview I presume that is accurate.

What options would other users do to get saorview using this device as display?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

listermint wrote: »
    Not marked as having saorview I presume that is accurate.

What options would other users do to get saorview using this device as display?
    Hi Listermint.

Thanks for the post.

The Hisense 55B7500 can pick up the Saorview stations with no issues.

I can't think of a TV that we sell  (Full HD) that can not get Saorview channels in the South Of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Hi Listermint.

Thanks for the post.

I can't think of a TV that we sell  (Full HD) that can not get Saorview channels in the South Of Ireland.

Much appreciated

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

listermint wrote: »
    Hi Listermint.

Thanks for the post.

Much appreciated
    No problem at all Listermint.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.