Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best insurance for commercial Toyota Landcruiser

• 28-02-2020 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Any advice on best Comprehensive insurance for commercial Toyota Landcruiser ? Got quote from FBD and Axa, Axa much cheaper, but FBD looks better policy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭con747

Any advice on best Comprehensive insurance for commercial Toyota Landcruiser ? Got quote from FBD and Axa, Axa much cheaper, but FBD looks better policy

Best advice is just shop around and get as many quotes as possible and try a few brokers as well. I found A.I.G came in €200 cheaper than all the other quotes I got "12" and the same cover as the rest.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭countyhouse

con747 wrote: »
    Best advice is just shop around and get as many quotes as possible and try a few brokers as well. I found A.I.G came in €200 cheaper than all the other quotes I got "12" and the same cover as the rest.

I will do more of that, tks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Whocare

Sheridan insurance gave me a good price on 2003 navara

Advertisement