Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby pak choi in dublin?

Options
  • 28-02-2020 7:58pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks

Any idea where to get baby pak choi in Dublin?

Tried Asia market and my two local Asian stores but no joy they just have the regular stuff, what I'm looking for is less than half the size.

Would Fallon and Byrne have it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Englo

Get Fresh in Ballyroan have dug me out on a number of occasions where I couldn't find something in Asian supermarkets and the likes. Think they've only not had what I was looking for 2-3 times, they might be worth a call... +1 493 7148

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I got some mini pak choi in M&S in Jervis a few months ago. Might be worth a try there.

Advertisement