Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find replacement shower arm/head

• 28-02-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

I'm really struggling to find some replacement shower heads/arms

The arms are wall mounted with a ball end for connecting the head

The base is a female entry point for what appears to be a 15mm/Half inch threaded male pipe coming out from the wall (how do I even tell which it is?)

I can't seem to find anything quite like them. There's no branding and it seems most fixed arms are male ended and everything else is with risers or connects to hoses

I must be missing a certain keyword that will get me to what I am looking for but for the life of me I can't seem to hit the magic combination

House was built in 2012 if that helps

Any help is appreciated. Pic attached

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭Deanicus

Think I might have found some from a site in the UK but can anyone tell me how I check what size inlet pipe I have?

Still hoping someone could tell me where to find some in Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Take it off the wall & bring it to any plumbing trade counter. They will have what you want in stock

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Take it off the wall & bring it to any plumbing trade counter. They will have what you want in stock

Thanks!

Do you know the best places in the Dublin area? Preferably south/west Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭atilladehun

I've used

DPL kilmainham
    Smallmans ranelagh

Both good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Super hoop

Chadwicks or the likes should have what you need. Or any decent bathroom shop.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. I'll check them out!

Advertisement