Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a commercial insurance quote on 1993

Options
  • 29-02-2020 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi ,

I'm looking to get a quote on a 1993 pajero commercial jeep/van . I'm not having any luck so far with anyone I have tried (AXA , avaia, insuremyvan ) , I can get it insured as a classic but that stipulates no commuting to work on the policy so not much good as would have to have a primary car/van also on the road .

Does anybody know a broker or insurance firm that would quote me on a 1993 ? Jeep is excellent condition and is doed .

Cheers for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Total guess - FBD?

Or a non-Dublin broker - you could ask on the Farming chit-chat thread, or start a thread in the Farming forum.

Best of luck anyway.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Liberty might, they were the only ones who would quote me on same machine the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Senor Frog

managed to get a quote via a broker , but they wouldn't recognize my NCB from private car , they want 2,100 for a years cover, bit steep so the search goes on....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Whocare

Senor Frog wrote: »
    managed to get a quote via a broker , but they wouldn't recognize my NCB from private car , they want 2,100 for a years cover, bit steep so the search goes on....

Sheridan insurance recognize my named driver experience on 2003 navara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Senor Frog wrote: »

Liberty accepted mine once the comm. policy was my only active policy.

Have you considered classic insurance?

• Advertisement
Advertisement