Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Never Voting Sinn Fein Again!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Will definitely vote SF again. The posh lads have been found out. Absolutely thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

smurgen wrote: »
    Will definitely vote SF again. The posh lads have been found out. Absolutely thrilled.

And nobody in the SF ranks could be considered posh? Not least Mary Lou with her private schooling and Trinity education?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,449 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

And nobody in the SF ranks could be considered posh? Not least Mary Lou with her private schooling and Trinity education?!

Or Eoin O Brion and his 6k a year blackrock college education.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I couldn’t vote for them.
    But if they run a candidate next time, I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Or Eoin O Brion and his 6k a year blackrock college education.

SF messaging is spot on to be fair. Them, with the people vs the elite/establishment - it's worked in many places over the last few years.

Just stoke the anger and ride the wave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Besides gob****e in Waterford, sponger in Clare and yer one in Kildare that didn’t even bother canvassing I’m happy for them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

The real question is why the millennials ever voted for a bunch of semi-literates in the first place.

I'm thinking they're just spoiled. Booming economy, rising wages and full employment not good enough for ye? Want to return to the days of emigration is it?

As well as ignorant of a party where members stand up and applause a man known to have murdered a Guard.

Yeah I mean who cares if you can't afford to live sure the landlord class are enjoying a boom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Yeah I mean who cares if you can't afford to live sure the landlord class are enjoying a boom

What is the landlord class?

The people renting out homes at record highs. Which includes companies and the likes of FG who have followed a policy of pumping billions into renting houses and hotels instead of building and owning them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The likes of your one on Joe Duffy during the week who has 38 properties who didn't want to see rent freezes.

The likes of someone who owns 38 properties, and rents them out could probably be described as belonging to a landlord class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,169 ✭✭✭✭flazio

How much does it cost to manage 38 properties?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

flazio wrote: »
    How much does it cost to manage 38 properties?

Hard to say depends on the type of property, location. tenants etc. etc.
    It's a kind of piece of string thing, no one size fits all answer.

There should be economies of scale over a landlord with 1 or 2 properties.

My memory of that woman was that she had 38 tenants which might mean a much lower number of properties.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

smurgen wrote: »

Who will you vote for of SF get in and then can't deliver their fantasy promises?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,495 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The real question is why the millennials ever voted for a bunch of semi-literates in the first place.

I'm thinking they're just spoiled. Booming economy, rising wages and full employment not good enough for ye? Want to return to the days of emigration is it?

As well as ignorant of a party where members stand up and applause a man known to have murdered a Guard.

This, where members, supporters etc. laud, enthuse, worship and pay homage to murderers, murderers of members of the Gardai.

What happens as can happen as part of democracy, we end up on the loosing side of a vote in Europe ? A European politician on the opposite side of an argument gets bundled into the back of a car, taken to a cliff, shot and their body dumped ? Fûck right off, you’d want to be operating with about 6% of your mind to be wanting to vote for these clowns, anti democratic and divorced from reality as well as the public mood and feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Strumms wrote: »
    This, where members, supporters etc. laud, enthuse, worship and pay homage to murderers, murderers of members of the Gardai.

What happens as can happen as part of democracy, we end up on the loosing side of a vote in Europe ? A European politician on the opposite side of an argument gets bundled into the back of a car, taken to a cliff, shot and their body dumped ? Fûck right off, you’d want to be operating with about 6% of your mind to be wanting to vote for these clowns, anti democratic and divorced from reality as well as the public mood and feeling.

Considering it didn't happen when FF drove the country over a cliff I hardly think your hysterical scenario will occur now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Who will you vote for of SF get in and then can't deliver their fantasy promises?

Whoever looks like the best choice at the time.you? Is it FF all the time of FG all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

UDAWINNER wrote: »
    delighted this poster has fcuked off, and take your partionist view with you.

The Sinn Fein tolerance of dissenting views shines clear again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

McMurphy wrote: »
    The likes of your one on Joe Duffy during the week who has 38 properties who didn't want to see rent freezes.

The likes of someone who owns 38 properties, and rents them out could probably be described as belonging to a landlord class.

Can u imagine the headaches , fix this fix that , ill be a week late with rent money the otherhalf went on a binger ! no money is worth that grief !

They could form a government with the left.

The numbers are there.

Why are FF and FG been blamed when the numbers are there for a left government??

The reason they can't persuade the left to form a government with them are obvious, they aren't trusted, even by their own.

blanch152 wrote: »
    The reason they can't persuade the left to form a government with them are obvious, they aren't trusted, even by their own.
    That and of course the fact that 66 is less than 80. In fact now that I think about it the fact 66 is less than 80 might be the most important fact

• Advertisement

That and of course the fact that 66 is less than 80. In fact now that I think about it the fact 66 is less than 80 might be the most important fact

86 non-FF, non-FG TDs is more than 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,449 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

So it's not just FF and FG that don't trust SF.

Seems they are the only ones been blamed though

Yeah because the greens have common ground Danny ' to hell with the planet' Healy Rae. Stop being so disingenuous we both know that the numbers aren't there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Yeah because the greens have common ground Danny ' to hell with the planet' Healy Rae. Stop being so disingenuous we both know that the numbers aren't there.

Pointless even replying to that poster, waste of time and effort tbh.

Mary-Lou is the greatest leader of all time, surely she can bring them all together, the numbers are there.

Mary-Lou is the greatest leader of all time, surely she can bring them all together, the numbers are there.

Wonderful straw man.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I thought the new directive from FG HQ was to focus on SF finances so that they can slither into power with FF? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭macwal

pjohnson wrote: »
    How can some people think SF can just rock up take just 23 seats and announce Mary Lou is Taoiseach end off.

People that think that are likely too young to vote I'd say.

They're the ones who think 25% is a pass grade. The education system has been dumbed down in the past 20 years.

Blanch I once told you that you were prehaps the most disingenuous poster on Boards. Interestingly I'm not alone in thinking this. Misrepresentation of what others say is also another favourite of yours.
    The numbers aren't there however if you wish to continually post this nonsense fire ahead as most already acknowledge SF can't form a government without either FG / FF.

• Advertisement

I thought the new directive from FG HQ was to focus on SF finances so that they can slither into power with FF? :)

Blanch has repeatedly claimed to be a Green supporter, do you think he is lying?

Advertisement