Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vanderbilt 4320 bell box

Options
  • 01-03-2020 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Im just connecting a pyronix deltabell to this panel. I note there is no strobe or bell on the panel. Does this panel not split the strobe and bell voltage or do I just use the relay normally open normally closed and common and combine them. Persumably if the alarm goes off and the time delay kicks in the bell and strobe deactivate which is the opposite of a normal alarm with only the bell deactivating. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

lomb wrote: »
    Im just connecting a pyronix deltabell to this panel. I note there is no strobe or bell on the panel. Does this panel not split the strobe and bell voltage or do I just use the relay normally open normally closed and common and combine them. Persumably if the alarm goes off and the time delay kicks in the bell and strobe deactivate which is the opposite of a normal alarm with only the bell deactivating. Thanks

You need to set up one of the spare outputs for the strobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

altor wrote: »
    You need to set up one of the spare outputs for the strobe.

Done thanks, I shorted common on the relay to ext- to ground it, no to stb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

lomb wrote: »
    Done thanks, I shorted common on the relay to ext- to ground it, no to stb

No problem, glad you got it sorted

Advertisement