Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQOS or GLO alternatives

Options
  • 01-03-2020 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭

Hi all

The sticks for IQOS or GLO don’t seem to be available in Ireland.

Is there alternatives in Ireland as a hardware product and sticks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I doubt you'll get much input from people here on these products, as they're too close to smoking. You're still using tobacco and paper, although heating not burning. It's not really vaping in the sense of what we refer to it as.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Agreed with TinCool, but as I vape other things too - you can vape tobacco in dry herb vaporisers.
    Dynavap make the best in terms of ease-of-use, performance and lack of faff - and are cig-sized, but you need a jet torch lighter for it so it looks a little bit crackpipe-esque using it. Fine in private or around people who don't get queer about things, obviously.

The newest version of their standard model is being put up for pre-order on the 12th, there'll be 20% discount across the site as long as the Dynavap 'M' is in the order.

Use organic tobacco or pipe tobacco in it but be warned - a little goes a long way, no need to pack it in. Zero of the nicotine will be burnt off, if you're not very careful it will give you the spins.

For battery vapes Arizer are next-best, The Air 2 or Argo are both good and offer more than one heat option so it's easier to get a predictable dose rather than judging how many flakes of tobacco you need to toss into the vapcap's tip in case you blow the head off yourself.

All of those kinds of vapes get heavily discounted around April 20th, so if you shop around on vapefiend.co.uk but can wait a bit over a month you can presume there'll be 20%-ish (maybe 15, maybe 30) off most of those prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Thanks . I bought a Juul instead.

Advertisement