Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving cert ecology trip?

• 01-03-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can recommend A trip. We’re in the south east. Have been to Fota, Lismore and Dublin Zoo in the last few years. Just wondering if there’s somewhere good, close to home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭donal.hunt

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone can recommend A trip. We’re in the south east. Have been to Fota, Lismore and Dublin Zoo in the last few years. Just wondering if there’s somewhere good, close to home?

Wexford wildfowl reserve?
    https://g.co/kgs/wJGU9V

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Ok thank you! Is this one you do yourself? We’ve usually gone for somewhere with an instructor. I suppose we think they’re tired of listening to us!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

donal.hunt wrote: »
    Wexford wildfowl reserve?
    https://g.co/kgs/wJGU9V

One of my Wexican cousins happened to be on the Slobs the day a rather erm, indisciplined school arrived . This led to him referring to them as “ the group that left no tern unstoned.”

Very good!!!

• Advertisement

I’d say Lullymore would suit a primary school tour better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Glendalough does it. I found them excellent.

Thank you! Looks very interesting! Were you happy with the amount of detail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Glendalough does it. I found them excellent.

I may be wrong but i think this is glendaloughs last year doing fieldtrips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

greenttc wrote: »
    I may be wrong but i think this is glendaloughs last year doing fieldtrips

Sorry,im wrong,its just the lc rivers thats finished.they are excellent!

• Advertisement
Advertisement