Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon prime Video no longer working on Sony Bravia Smart TV after factory reset (thr

• 02-03-2020 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, just enquiring has anyone come across this problem, I had Amazon Prime working fine on my Sony Bravia, KD-43XE8396. I then had to do a factory reset on my TV as my Wi-Fi wasn't working from my EIR broadband. When I now click on the Amazon Video App it asks me to register for a 7 day trial (I can sign into my Amazon account with the code provided by the T.V and see that my T.V is a registered device, but I still can't access it through the App in my favourites). Its coming back with message - playing device is'nt supported on this device. It is through Eir Broadband I have access to Amazon Prime.
    When i sign into my amazon account on my desktop computer it is not recognized that i have an Amazon Prime membership, i am guessing that its probaly because it was through myeir.ie website account that i logged in originally?

Advertisement